Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
It sounds like he is completely out of control. Adrianna seems like a good girl. I wonder how she will end up dropping out of the picture.
castiel89 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
KEEP GOING! You can't tease us anymore.. More, more moremoremormoremoremore!
Esther chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Really interesting prologue! I'm just wondering if this is gonna be some cliched romance story? Guess I have to read on and find out!
porcelainstars chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You did good with the prologue. I am definitely hooked with this story. ;)
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Where is the rest o the story? :)
tico.berries chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
wow! it's very good! i can't wait to read the next chapter! ))
Me chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You so need to update soon! lol
Lanzador Verde chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey, good start to the story. Hope you stick to it till the end :). Looking forward for more!
Daniels lover chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice first chapter. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to read the rest of this before you took it down to edit it. Re-writing and improving is great and I really can't wait to read the rest. Your plot is unlike any romance I 've read so far, and i've read a lot of romance. Its refreshingly different.

Anyways keep up the good work!
Rayne chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Jess! This is wonderful. I can't wait to read more, I'm really excited that you're editing so much. Love you Chika ]
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
ohh so he's gonna run away to corry?
A. Watts chapter 12 . 10/30/2009
I really can't wait for the chapter! I'm gonna die of anxiousness!
It's Not The Same chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Two months... two LONG months... well, it's OK, at least you haven't stopped this story or anything of the sort.

Anyway, typical of the media to make a huge deal out of a rumor... at least now I have an idea to where he would go. ;)

Update soon
Phatbaby1011 chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
I like this story. Can't wait for the update
xxchristiexx chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
You updated! This makes my day. Wow, Dash is certainly being overwhelmed by those around him who want to about the break up. His family and friends just want to make sure he's okay and his manager wants to know what to tell the press so that they can get a hold of the situation and spin it in a positive way that it won't derail his fledging career. Can't wait to read more. Now I'm off to read your one shot. Ciao!
273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »