Reviews for Fils
Thoth Tarot chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
very panicking and makes you feel rather close to the woman who is running away. reminds me of a song actually but anyway i liked it except the format which was just a block of text that looked difficult to digest to a insomniac.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is going to sound much more pathetic than I mean to, but this reminds me of Bella in "Breaking Dawn" with her daughter. Oddly it also reminded me of if the world knew Adolf Hitler's potential when he was just a child, and this is his mother trying to protect a true monster. Thought I am positive that you meant neither of these things, for they are totally out of context and twisted for anyone to take them seriously.

Anyway.

I liked the run-on feel of this, because that's something that I have often done in the past (much to reviewers disappointment). I think that your use of all lowercase added to this feel also. I think you were a bit strong on repetition, and that's a pet-peeve of mine, but some people really enjoy it. I also particularly liked the end, because it gave your character purpose and emotion. Great job.