Reviews for I believe
marginalia chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I didn't understand all the things you believed in...especially towards the end but I don't think I need to in order to connect with this. It's not my list of beliefs, although I do agree with most of what you said.

I don't really know what to say here...I just really felt like reviewing after reading.

Thanks for putting this up here...reading it made me feel a little better. :)
awdkljgbekrng chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
seeing as i don't know you, the list made no sense. kinda. but i liked it a lot. it was a lot of things rolled together. made me laugh in some places, but still serious at the same time. that says something right there.

"I believe a top hat makes me look sexy. That without a shirt I am pudgy, but in formal wear I LOOK HOT."

hahahaha. right on, dude(:

irdw
Torra chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I think without knowing you, this list makes no sense. But knowing you like I do, its a beautiful assortment of the incredible fractions of humanity that make up your essence. I think each I believe should be and is a chapter in a life story that is still hundreds if not thousands of pages from the end.
Duckies chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is really good - it's honest, sweet, funny and serious, all at the same time. Many of the things you wrote down are really true, and they'll stick with me for awhile yet. Very interesting.
IceCream-Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Ok, this isn't going to be one of those awesome reviews that picks the writing apart and give concrit for it all. This is just a review because I couldn't finish reading and not tell you how great I think it is.

I love how you add the humour in with some sweet and serious things. It left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside :P

Thanks,

Miami!
Alice B. Black chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Because I noticed this didn't have any reviews, I thought I'd go ahead and put a word in. For my english class last semester I had to write a 'This I believe' story, this reminded me of it. Then it got me thinking, I should put that up on my FP. Though mine is a story, not so much a list like yours.

Lets see, these were my favorites... because they made me giggle.

I believe in endorphins. Sex is good. Chocolate is good. Sky diving is good. Running (will kill my jeans) is good.

I believe in chick flicks as a source of education. They teach people how not to be an ass.

I believe that everyone is inherently good until proven a jackass. That men are nice but that SOME can be dicks.

And I also thought "why rosy it up" is just too cute of a saying. Its forever imprinted in my mind, I'll be using rosy as a daily phrase now.