Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Yummy.
DofD chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Wow.
DofD chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Hormones. Lovely lovely hormones.
DofD chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
He's an ass.
DofD chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Donc, si morte (So so dead)
DofD chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I would KILL my father. Dead. Au revoir.
DofD chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Uh oh.
DofD chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love this start. Captures attention right away.
RunFree chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is a great story with an excellent theme and several twists and turns i hope you update soon. !

:D
Da-zGreen chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
Who. Great job for your first lemon. lol. Love the story, but I find it so sad that he is going to kill her after ten months. But they are going to fall in love so doesn't matter anymore. heheh. Hope you can update soon! I would really like to know what happens next after their steamy hot shower. lol. wink wink.. hehehe
Ami In Wonderland chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
I completely love this story.

While I can't quite tell what Summer and Jeremy are thinking, it adds to the plot.

Do what you gotta do, but this story's great. :)
DeviousDarling chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
OH THANK GOD!
Garneau chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
Wow,

This story is incredibly well written. There may be a few errors here and there but that takes nothing away from how thoughtout and well executed this story is.

The characters are extremely well developed. Jeremy at times seems absolutely heartless, but there are moments when his humanity shines through. I adore his character. He is very mysterious yet dangerous. He embodies that evil sort of James Bond character. Efficient, yet completely unpredictable.

Summer on the other hand seems very innocent one minute then completely sultry the next. I don't feel I knowher completely, but this is not a bad thing, as you can draw out introducing her character gradually. Her career choice is very interesting. It seems to completely contradict the line of work her father is in, yet it does seem relevant when you pointed out it's usefullness in patching up mishaps.

I really like how Summer initiated the interaction between her and Jeremy (strange name choice, but I like it. It is definitely unique), it places her a real force to be reckoned with.

As for their relationship. It is destructive to say the least. Summer's action scream so many different things. Her rebellion and yet her seduction of Jeremy and the situation he has placed her in clash and create so much fog around her character. Not that this is a bad thing at all. It gives you a great opportunity to reveal and elaborate on things in later chapters, without putting yourself in the position of finding yourself repeating things (I think I already said this, woops).

So does Summer and Jeremy live in the family home with his parents? If that is the case, will she be meeting the in-laws soon? I wonder about their reception, not to mention hers, as they are her father's bosses and potential control the life of him and his family.

If I am to speak frankly, I'm not too keen on the prologue. It seemed a bit different from the rest of the story (I guess the subject matter was entirely contrasting to what you have going so far), but it didn't really seem to jump out at me a lot. It is very well written and I am not saying it is bad at all, but in comparison to the sheer brilliance of the rest of this piece, it seems to me, to be a bit of a let down. I would imagine a person with your talent could make it better. Though having said this, it is very well written and you are directly getting across the uncertanty of the actions of Jeremy which I believe is what you inteded. On the other hand, your summary really roped me in. It is the first thing your audience sees and you have done a great job on drawing attention. It doesn't reveal much about the contents of the story but it does work; it gained my attention ;)

If I had one major point of criticism, I would say that I think you do a bit too much brand dropping and outfit describing. For instance in the first chatper (after the prologue) you talk about her Chanel sunglasses, LV bag, etc. I think you might be trying to emphasise the fact that she is rich, but I think it is unnecessary as I immeadiate assumed it when you talked about maids opening her curtains. For me, it made the flow of the story a bit disrupted, because I was already so engrossed in what I was reading. You keep Jeremy's clothing description brief yet descriptive enough for me to picture exactly his appearance. You could potentially reiterate what he looks like, as you are currently doing with Summer. I understand he is extremely dashing, but it would be a total loss to mention his characteristics again. I think when you repeat Summer's over and over again, it works in this instance as you manage to keep that fine balance of not sounding like a broken record but highlighting Jeremy's lust over her.

Having said that, I love this story. The twist you added in, revealing Summer's impending death just adds to the drama and addictiveness of this story.

I especially like your use of words, adjectives, verbs and all that. You are not repetetive at all, and it shows that you have a wide vocabulary and are putting it to good use.

Sorry to go on so long. Bottom line is: love the story, so keep up the great work.

Can't wait for you to update, so I hope it is soon,

Garneau.
pinkeclipse chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I thanks for the update! I cant wait for you to update!
Sayuri. J chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
no! i totally thought this was an update! lol

i hope u find your muse again. lookin forward to the next chapter :)
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »