Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Yang-Panda chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Awesome story, it is written very well! Cant wait till you post up the next chapter
melodicmaggie chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
I just wanted to let you know this story is fantastic! It is very well written and I especially enjoyed the most recent chapter. You're doing a great job, keep it up!
vballplayer chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
I hope you update, really really soon.. like today? :)
Lildreamer's handguide chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I really loved this! Please, please continue!
leaps chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
nice to see that they're off to a good start!

such a big change from all the teasing to this shower scene.

nice :D
vballplayer chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Ah that was amazing. You wrote that scene amazing. It didn't seem strained, which sometimes first lemons can be. Continue!
xoxokristen chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
great story! i guess jeremy is falling for summer? how will he go through with his father's plan?
ninahime chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
ur story is hot and the plot is really interesting

i wonder if Jeremy will kill her in the future, i hope not

update soon
pinkeclipse chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
loved that they are spending time together! thanks for the chapter!
pinkeclipse chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
OMG he is going to kill her! thanks fo the update!
mo chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
YAY! I had read this story when you first started it. I was thrilled when I saw you updated yesterday. I hope you update on a regular basis!
applenica chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
i can't believe that you update. i'm so happy _

omg! it's a hot lemon and summer seduce him. hi..hi..

i hope summer is pregnant soon so jeremy cancel his plan to kill her.

please please update soon.
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Yay! You're back! Thanks for the update! I thought you did good for your first lemon ;)

I'm glad to see the story progressing. I'm sad that Summer's death is in the works... but w/e lol. Sometimes the grammar in this made me want to hit my computer... but its all good! :)
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Um lemony goodness? Lol that doesnt make sense :)

That was a good smut chappie that was bound to happen sometime. I always thought that it was gonna be the other way around: jeremy will seduce summer

Update asap!
XxSiennaxX chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Oh my goodness - I definitely didn't expect this. I really, really, really hope he doesn't kill her. Can't they at least come up with a different motive for fleeing the country.

Can't wait for more :)