Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
applenica chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
i'm so happy finaly you update.

omg. it's so cruel. stark's family use summer and will kill her. i hope jeremy will fall in love for her soon so he will not kill her. please update soon.
dreamercrys chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
I hope he falls in love with Summer and instead of killing her he kills his father... But I have a feeling that Summer is going to somehow overhear someone talking about this "mission" to have her killed and will get herself out of it... Can't wait for more! :D
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Amazing story:) i wonder how shell react waking up next to jeremy in the morning

Update soon!
atreyu love chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
love it! kill summer, why?
baby-gurl88 chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
More please, this story is very intresting. Hopefully updates will be soon as it has been 5 months.
Rose Pound chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Cant wait for the next chapter!
wildchild1129 chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
OMG! i love this story!
forbidendreamer chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
thank you so much both 4 da story as well as msging i am gonna say dis again I LOVE UR STORY. its so uniqua. plz update wen u hav time. by da way do u hav dis story planned already.
jayc3218 chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
please please please update soon i love your story. Even though i did not like that jeremy hit summer, the way the character is portrait it is something that i thought he might do. i just hope that he wont do it again. Through the story so far you can feel there sexual attraction but can also see some feelings starting to develop. i love where your story is going and for some reason i dont like his cousin Charles. I wonder why? lol can't wait to read what's next!
cRaZeDReViEwEr chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
ugh, he's such an ASS! lol, i'm trying to like him, but it's hard right now. i really like the story so far, can't wait to see where you take it..looking forward to the next chapter!
Blackened Blood chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I love it! I totally agree that Jeremy hitting Summer goes well with the the story, even though it is sad. It makes him seem... sexy. :P Please keep updating, i can't wait to read more!
Thu chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
:D I think I know who he killed..

'Raises' hint hint? ;D
Thu chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
I love this story.

This story is really addictive.

Haha I'm so happy that this story is different from the others that I read.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

Please update. _
Shadyotter chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
good chapter I am officially now craving cheesecake.. and strawberries off my mans belly. good story I like Jeremy this is not your normal arranged marriage and hes nor your normal Knight in shining armor.
leaps chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
oh, wow, i never knew that eating a dessert in front of a man would turn him on that much. :D

lol.

summer was just teasing him, haha, getting back at him for saying all those sexual comments.

hah.

looking forward to seeing more of jeremysummer action!

(and what leads to the prologue! i still can't get over that! ah :D)
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »