Reviews for Dimensional
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
[review game]

There are several things that I like about this. For starters, I like how raw this is. All your similies are stark, very clear-cut comparisons.

I also like how 2- and 3-Dimensional are only one-lined-short, blah, not much to them. And then BAM 4-Dimensional has so much to say, it's so complicated and so full.

Lastly, I like how this literally describes a person. It's a poem, and a biography.

I didn't like the ending, though. The last few lines don't really put it all together in a satisfying way. Rather, they kind of leave you hanging; they basically opened another door to a completely different story.

You can leave it how it is if you like it that way. But if you're looking for editing options, maybe remove the last three lines. Or add something more to the end-more lines, another dimension, etc...

-stix-
so i sing to the stars chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Definitely one of your more original ones by far, and I like it a lot, especially how you expanded past 3D and ventured into 4D - most people wouldn't even think of 4D. At least...I wouldnt? I really wish I could give you actual critique, but I've always found it difficult to criticize my superiors. :P

One day...