Reviews for Spring Equinox
lavcea chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
i'm diggin the story dark. the setup is pretty good. can't wait for the next update. thanks for posting.
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like this new story. It's intrigueing right off the bat, and the characters are interesting. And Rainie's adorable
Sekre chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Thanks for the update. loved every bit
Gravilove19 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
This story seems so interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
DiamondKing chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Aw, what a cute chapter! Cole and Vinca really do seem to be falling into a comfortable pattern together...I just can't help but feel that you're building up to some great big reveal or an interesting development. Maybe not as soon as the next chapter, but...*shrugs* who knows?
mcdgoddess chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
This chapter was really cute. It was all cozy and domestic. They already seem like a married couple with a kid to me. I'm just wondering when Vinca's past is going to show up. Also I might be a little slow, but is Cole gay and out to his friend Joe. It made me wonder when Joe said that Vinca was cute and Cole didnt want to talk about it. I'm just not sure if he's gay or if he's like from other stories where the guy was completely straight and never interested in men until he met the right one. Sorry if this is a duh question. I just wanted to know. Can't wait till chapter 4 and to read more about their domestic living.
Jane r chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
yay! can't wait for more!
Lovecupid chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Love the story and characters keep up the good work. Update ASAP!
thrillerz chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Great story. I really, really like the characters. You describe them really well. I also really like your style of writing. It's definitely not painful to read. It's actually very calming and collected (if that makes any sense).

;) I made an account on here so I could subscribe to this story. You should feel honored. ;P
mcdgoddess chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Thanks for the new update! I see that Cole and Vin are slowly, but surely getting closer. Now I'm wondering who is Janelle and this possible past lover. Can't wait to see how Cole's and Vin's relationship develops. I'll be waiting and looking out for the next update.
JadeCade chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Yay! Love this story already! I really can't wait for the next update. I admire the way you seem to effortlessly inject different personalities in each of your characters. Of all of your stories there are never two characters alike. It's fascinating and makes every story a new and fresh experience! It really feels like Christmas when I get an update from you! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Shadowfox13 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Lovely chapter once again. I can't wait to read more :)
Jane r chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I am so excited there is another chapter. Vinca is adorable. Can't wait for more!
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
very interesting chapter! lots of different twists and turns here and there. Keep up the excellent writing!
DiamondKing chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
So, Vinca starts to remember some of his past life. It seemed like it was fine until something very bad happened...keep up the good work!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »