Reviews for Spring Equinox
Orio K chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
As usual, I enjoy your writing a lot. I like the plot so far, as well as your characters.

Be careful not to overuse the same descriptive words.

It drives me nuts knowing you've got more of this story and that you're not sharing. Some small, little kid-ish part of me wants to bang my fists on my knees while yelling that it's not fair...;

so basically, I look forward to your next update (when will that be? is there a specific day that you update?)
Lovecupid chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I love this story i hope you update asap
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Ok we have a name Janelle and that Vinca is used to sleeping with clues to his past. I love this story so much! You rock at this!
Sekre chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
They're such a cute family. I wonder how fast Vinca memory will come back .. it seems like both a good and bad thing.
bambi4real chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I am so anxious to figure out what was forgotten now. I don't think I have ever been so interested before. I mean some stories have had the mystery bits but they havn't been that much of a mystery because you can usually figure out what is up but this time I have no clue what is going on.
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I don't feel like the best fan right now, but at least I know the story is complete!

I can't wait to see what you do with this!

~You get: .37 hours at minimum wage! Because my teacher said I needed 320 and I've got 319.63.~
allyoucaneater chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Well, I love the intriguing start... About both Cole and Vinca.

I feel kinda bewildered on how Vinca's so calm though... but then, there's must be a reason for the personality trait :)

Looking forward for more!
Jane r chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
yay...new story!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love it already please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
mcdgoddess chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love the start of this story and the mystery behind Vinca. I will definitely be looking forward to more.
JadeCade chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yay! I saw the preview for this on the NaNo site and was hoping you'd post it here! I'm so excited! If you ever decide to go professional and get a book published, you got yourself a loyal reader right here! Hope the next chapters up soon, I'm anxious to read more!
DiamondKing chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is a cute story, thus far. Of course Vinca is shrouded in mystery and intrigue; can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

-DiamondKing
Michelle Richard chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I like the beginning of this story. I can't wait to learn more of the back story of both Cole and Vinca. You definetly have me intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Laurena chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
aw cole's a cutie, cant wait for the next update (:
Wolfy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Cute, I can't wait to see more.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12