Reviews for Spring Equinox
blackrose214 chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
great story so far. Im at chapter 7 and cant wait to read more - but that would have to wait until Im not quite as close to falling into coma (me tired). Keep up the great work!
Stormylady05 chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
I love this story - thank you for writing it. You developed terrific characters with great backgrounds. Fleshed them out well and gave them angst and brought them through everything to a great ending. Thank you.
Sheepie chapter 14 . 4/16/2010
This was a really sweet story. It was a really good idea. I have to admit though that this isn't my favorite story of yours. Like I said, it's a great idea, and it had a lot of sweetness and tender parts to it, but I think it could use a little polishing. There were quite a few mistakes I noticed through out the story that bugged me, and I feel took away from the overall affect of the story.

One of this first things that peeved me was that you said "boy" over and over again (especially in the beginning) when describing Vinca and it grew very trite.

Another big issue was there were several plot holes through out the story. It made everything feel rushed and just kind of jumbled together. Not a lot added up in the end. I think you could have drawn it out more, especially with Cole and Vinca's budding relationship. When Roberto came for Vinca, Dom's killer was very random. I think it would have had a better effect if you had played on Vinca's returning memories more, had flash backs prior to Roberto's return. Everything towards the end of the story would have actually transitioned smoother if Vinca's memories reflected everything, like who Bianca, Nick, Margo, or Rio. The characters were very random at the end. You got a sense of what Vinca's life was, but it was very vague.

His photography seemed out of place. I was picturing him as a chef since you focused so much on his cooking. Him being a photographer would have made more sense if you maybe had him find an old camera and fiddled with it while on the farm, like taking random pictures every now and then.

The little things just didn't add up and it really kind of left me scratching my head. I think if you went back and touched up with Vinca's memories things would feel more in place.

I liked the Kelly bit, but it seemed a bit thrown in there at the end. His character seemed a little 2D. And Emily kind of just faded out of no where after the incest bit (which was a brilliant idea). It would have been neat to see maybe Kelly and Emily ban together, or the two inadvertently play off each other. What happened to Emily, anyways? You would have thought she'd try and see what her efforts did after she told Vinca about Cole and Katie.

I liked Vinca's character, especially his bond with Dragon Fire. I loved how the horse was attracted to him more then Cole. It was really tender and sweet.

Rainie had to be my favorite character. :) Gotta love the spunky little girl!

All in all it was a good story with great characters. Cole was nicely rounded with the whole big tough guy, but still having a gentle soul. You also gotta love ranchers! Yum!

I think if it just got polished around the rough edges and the plot holes were filled, everything would be great. This story has a lot of potential to become something really deep and powerful! You did a great job! :D
Teldra chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
This is sweet :)
Doppelganger chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
x3 Very sweet and cute ending! So glad that Vinca is with them to stay~ I can't wait to read something new from you now!
Sekre chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Love this story
pille-ip chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Lovely!
shhsilence chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
cute ending
Shadowfox13 chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Wow! I'm speechless! Sorry I've been sort of incommunicado lately, but I've been reading the stories. I love this! You are GOOD!
NarutoVixin chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
i really love how you write. im glad i found you and the lovely tales you have seen fit to share with the rest of us. thank you and i look forward to more of your writing
NarutoVixin chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
oh dear it looks like someone just joined the Mile High Club LOL
Rue Street chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
It was WONDERFUL seeing an update on this story! Its been so so long, and this was one of my favorites on this site. A rare fact really around here. I can't wait to read the last two chapters, though I'll be sad that the story is finally finished. :( FG
knits alot chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
You don't know how excited I was to see an update for this! Vinca hands down has to be my favorite character. Thanks for getting back to this story.
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Incredible comeback here! Loved it so much!
acorn2oak chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Thank you SO much for the update and the yummy lemon!

Vinca and Cole's relationship is so lovely. It's a wonderful love story. I'm glad you haven't left this one unfinished.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »