Reviews for Spring Equinox
Great chapter!
sshsilence chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
update soon? Please.
Oshini chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I love how Dragon's Fire only likes Cole and Vinca, and I think Rainie is really cute and full of energy. I hope they get back together again soon. :)
lane chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
where you at?
Shadowfox13 chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
Man *sniffsniff* I really hope that Vinca and Cole get back together. :(
Seque Me Ad Meum Somnium chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
Hell yeah! Drag that poor retarded Cole back to his true love! Awesome angsty filler chappy but i am stoked for the next installment already! Ah, and somehow i missed that Vinca was a professional photographer before but what a good profession for him!
Ravenmaster7 chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
o my god please update soon i cant wait for the next chapter please make it a happy one
knits alot chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Yes! Get them back together! I know that means the beginning of the end. Make it a happy ending please..
Mak Hertz chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Well good. I was quite worried you were going to have Cole get back with Kelly for a minute there. I was going to be quite angry. :) But you've succeeded at making me happy. The poor sad boys, I hope they get things straightened out soon. Keep up the great work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Awesome work!
ddz008 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad that they are doing something to make them see each other again. They are really taking it so bad. I don't undestand how Bianca was Dom's wife and Vinca (that's almost the same as Bianca XD) was his lover... I imagine that you have already explained it but I forgot it. I hate Kelly. Hope you update soon! :)
Eli Stewart chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This is really, really interesting. I don't really update every chapter, but I've been reading this one and I'm completely enthralled. The feeling I'm getting from this is that Vinca is a psychopath because your putting him in the same situation as he was before when he killed Dom. I wonder if Cole is at risk of Vinca killing him. It gave me chills!
Seque me ad meum Somnium chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
ok, so I didn't read this chapter for a long time cause i didn't know where this story was going...and now i'm gonna have to hunt you down and hurt you for that cliffy. No fair! Seriously, Vinca is a moron...Cole more so. He should grow some balls, fight for his man, and Vinca should take Cole and Rainie to go see his family with him. so much happier. Please grow some balls and give them to Cole as a gift from me. I needs some good mushy anxiety-ridden hero to save the day just about now. thank you very much.
NarutoVixin chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
lovely as always its a joy to read the things you write thank you for sharing them
starbance chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
great story I don't want vinca to go! and I can't wait for your next update
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »