Reviews for A Promise To Keep
kolbyirish chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I'm going to favorite this story anyways because I have hope that it will come back from the clutches of writer's block. The beginning is soooo great! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!1
Tropical thunder chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Man,talk about drama...i like it!
oddreader chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I'm in love with this story. Please, I beg of you PLEASE Continue.

you just don't understand how much i love this story.

writerwithoutcause chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
A really interesting beginning.

I can tell something good is going to come out of this.
writerwithoutcause chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
It seems you have not updated in a while, but I do hope you get the chance to do so. This story has so much potential and I am only wondering what Mark has really done.

Great development in the story and the characters. I can see that I can learn a lot from your writing.
igot4 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Drama and lots of it love update soon:)
Norma Porma Worma chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
omgee! why are you not updating? I don't care if I am am the only reviewer this story is too good to end! I need to find out what monique is going to do and what is mark's reaction please please please please please finish this story. when I am looking through my searches I find this story and read these 2 chapters over and over again. I am ready for more please,(I'm begging you!), please update and finish this story.

from a huge fan

-Norma Bu.
BlueAki chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Whoa! Family drama. That's one crazy Christmas. I wonder if Mark really is cheating on Monique or if its all a big misunderstanding.
BlueAki chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I definitely don't like Marks family.
Bazooka Joy chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Such family drama. Interesting indeed. Keep on.
rainey chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
It has begun.

thanks for the update.
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Interesting so far. Great family dynamics.
Writing4Eternity chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
OH i'M INTERSTED
readergirl1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Worried about Monique. She seems like she's gonna crack any moment here.

Maybe Darcy needs to spend more time with her kids than at the mall. Just a thought.
bwilkins chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Thanks for the update. Interested to see how this story goes.