Reviews for Ranting
Relala chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You are a strange, strange woman.

"First of all, why can’t the stupid raviolis come out of the can when you open it?"

I know, right? You have to stand there shaking the can upside down with all your arm strength until they S-L-O-W-L-Y slide out of the can. And then you're so tired you can barely move. My theory is that the food company knows this and thinks that the more tired you are, the more you'll eat.

" And why in the freaking heck are diary locks so hard to pick?"

I've never come across a diary lock that didn't snap as easy as my fingers. Not once. Maybe they make em' different in America, but down here sliding a knife through them still works.

"They should also attach the keys to the diary so retarded little brothers can’t take the keys and play with them, then lose them."

I wright my diary in what looks like a common school notebook, that way my dearest brothers never even thought I had a diary. Also, acting like you don't care if they read it helps as they're only out to annoy you by reading it. Act like you don't care no fun comes out of it, then they give it up.

I haven't see the Twi movies. I refuse to subject myself to that amount of torture in the name of a fad.
Kitty Fowl chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
All very excellent points. WHY MUST THE IDIOTS WHO MAKE THE BOOKS INTO MOVIES RUIN THEM! WHY? WHY?

And don't get me STARTED on those stinkin' raviolis or diary locks, because I could go on all night. And tomorrow. And the next day. And the next and then pass out from lack of sleep, wake up, and go on for three more days!