Reviews for OCD
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I really liked this! Great job! It was cute.
KatieTheWriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well, this was really well written. OCD is not fun to live with. I've been there with the hand washing, the stressing. I've written a poem about it too when I was 20, though I don't think I'm going to put it up here. I'm glad to say I've gotten a bit better.

Good job!
Carus chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really like the format in this poem. It's different and it fits in with the subject of the poem (OCD). I also liked the way you wrote '&' instead of writing 'and'... I'm not sure why, I think maybe because it fits with not using capitals for 'I' and with your different formatting.

I also like the almost-rhyming in the first and second stanzas. 'mind' and 'times', 'thing' and 'swing'. It provided just enough structure (along with the other techniques you've used) and makes the poem more memorable.

Great poem!

-Amy
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
haha only two? maybe for you I guess. I liked this one, it was very well done, and the ideas stuck very well with the over all theme. Keep it up :)
pixy dust and fairytales chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very different. I like it. Good job :)

Faith
thewanderingstudent chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Love the format. I think you really captured the...essensce?...of ocd.

Liz
scoreboards.on.bedposts chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
sometimes, i feel exactly like that.

others, i feel exact opposite.

maybe i'm obsessed with the idea of not being OCD. maybe i'm just too OCD to admit i'm not perfect.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
that explains ocd perfectly. this should be on . ]
K. Molle chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i loves this. i have a mild form of ocd! its not fun to deal with, but meh people have it much worse than me. I like how your have your poem layed out; makes it have a better effec.
Chidaruma Kamisori chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
There are two different types of OCD.

One of them is a personality disorder and the other is chemical problem. I believe.

I like the format as always.

-Jess