Reviews for Like two fireflies
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like this. The repetition works really well as does the italics of it. The piece is really great and bittersweet.
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh! I love the image of two little fireflies dancing and flying with each other against the dark night sky. D
i am Not a Poet chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, fantastic. It's like a song, (actually, it may very well be, I don't think I looked to see) and I loved how you accented the chorus and added a line each time. It was beautiful in the presentation and the whole idea of two fireflies is lovely. Excellent imagery and thoughts behind it, excellent job!

Best wishes!)
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
"With our shallow issues/and forced smiles,/we can avoid talking/about what we really feel/since nobody cares." Such powerfull lines and great imagery as well. Your piece flowed smootly but the point was still maintained and not disturbed. Well done!
Natalie-Rayne chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This might be my favorite of all your songs and poems. I really like the chorus.
Living Life Free chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is great, as always, i love it.
AStrangerToYou chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lovely. "Like two fireflies". I love that, and the whole idea of the poem.

:):)
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
“With our shallow issues and forced smiles, we can avoid talking about what we really feel since nobody cares” is great! Like all of your poems this is a song.
Calicien chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very cute. I like fireflies. And I like the way you added lines to the italicized stanza. )