Reviews for A River in Egypt
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Fast update! And I'm glad you did, I'm really getting into this story. Gareth is a pretty great character... I don't like the name all that much, but he's great so I'll forgetabout it. Jonty sounds cute, though. Anyhow, can't wait for the next update!
frogs of war chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
I love these two. Poor boys, it's going to get worse before it gets better.
frogs of war chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
It's been a while since I read the other chapters, but the first paragraph gave me all the clues I needed to remember what was going on. Good job.

I totally feel for Jonty. You bring his thoughts and emotions out well. I think this looking back view is a great way to tell this story. Otherwise Jonty wouldn't be half so much fun.
Amindaya chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Holy smokes Batman!

Great chapter. I love how you describe Jonty's thoughts when he saw Gareth. Very realistic thought process, I think.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Haha, I forgot about this story, had to reread it and thenr ead the new chapter, but I totally like it. Again. Specially the style. How they both comment on whatever the other one wrote in the chapter before. Nice. Creative. Udpdate soon :D
I'll Follow You chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
This is awesome.

You must continue.

In fact, I order you to continue. ;)
I'll Follow You chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Ahaha.

I laughed and cried.

And then laughed and cried some more.

That song was effing genius.

"I want to come all over your belly!"

Hahahaha.

GENIUS.

I don't know about their school but ppl at my school would've thought it was ace.

This story's very different from Nerves but I love it too! I especially love how they're telling their story together with some hilarious commentary.
Serenity Marie chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Hahaha! Oh wow, you are a great story teller. This story has had me laughing and laughing. It is so amazing how real the characters feel. How real it all feels to the reader...I half expect Gareth to walk by me in high heels while I sit here and read the story.

You are an amazing writer. Thank you.

-Marie
Li chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Great story! You have a gift for voice. Your characters are funny and endearing. I am dying to read more!
Tigaroo chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
How could I have completely missed the fact that YOU wrote this one as well?

Love it by the way.
Slate chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Quite fabulous! It's funny; it's original; it's addictive. I like the format you've chosen for the story as well. Keep up the good work.
frogs of war chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
I love Gareth "...a man wearing eyeliner, sequins and their sister’s jeans"
crack the sky chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
this story makes me giggle (:

gareth makes me psml! haha.

keep it upp (:
frogs of war chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I love the two different sides of the same situation stories. I think these two complement each other very well. I want to know what happened next.
crack the sky chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
hah! i laughed (: love jonty, haha.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »