Reviews for A River in Egypt
Vera Dicere chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
very amusing. i like that the pov switches each chapter so we can see some of what's going on in both their heads. it certainly helps illustrate their personalities. definitely looking forward to more! :)
Snarriet chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Thank you very much for writing this story! :-) The pace is a bit slow, but I believe it'll work once there are enough chapters to read. I really like the humorous and realistic style you're writing with. :-)

The only possible thing that could make me pause makes me pause. Why did you choose the name Marku? As it is not a name, not a Finnish one at least. Although, it could be a misspelling of names Markku and Markus. I don't think it's anything big, it just disturbs the flow of the story for me as every time the name comes up, I sort of stare at if for a few seconds, and only then continue. But maybe you do know that it's not an official Finnish name, in which case I'll shut up. :-)

Anycase, thank you very much for this lovely story and I really do hope that you'll be updating this some day soon. :-)
evm chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Love! I love that the voices of the two different characters are so delineated, and that they argue with each other in the text. Jonty's voice especially is so amazing- he sounds so normal and real.I like having the two different viewpoints as well. Also, I was laughing for pretty much the entire read.
Natalya87 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
I like how the story going but it seems a little bit slow. The Kelly song is awesome!xD
Abstruse Blue chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
-dies laughing- That was so hilarious, poor Jonty. He's such a silly boy. Very entertaining chapter! I wonder what Gareth was up to also.
Cheza chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Yay. You are my favourite right now. I enjoy new chapters of your stories like little cinnamon candies. "Yay" is the best way to explain. I see a new chapter of this story or Nerves and I go 'yay' and it makes my day. :)
SaintNis chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Ooh! I love this story...! XD
Abstruse Blue chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Oh goodness me, I love Gareth so terribly much, I really do! D
lori chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
hehe, this is funny ].

I want more. Please?
Abstruse Blue chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
haha oh jonty. i wonder how gareth's perception of that semi-meeting was. this is unique the way it's being told, i like it a lot. well done!
vegalyra chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
very enjoyable to read! really like the format you've chosen to tell the story.
Abstruse Blue chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Oh I love them both already! This looks like it's going to be fantastic. Plus I read Nerves, so I KNOW this will be so good too. I like the idea thus far, can't wait to see where this goes!
xStonedTillDeathx chapter 2 . 12/11/2008