Reviews for A River in Egypt
AshenCourt chapter 19 . 10/30/2009
O, I love the suspense of this story. Oh I really hope that it carries on soon. You know that they will get together eventually but the journey is so sweet and wonderful and...

O, you make me smile.

Please write more soon. Thank you.

Ash x
frogs of war chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
Horrors indeed.
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
I
Vaguely Amused chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
Aww... they are both silly stupid boys. But how cute!
not signed in sorry chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
i normally am too lazy to review or even sign in but i figured id leave a quick comment for this story. this is my favorite story on fictionpress that ive read in such a long time, and i love when you update.

jonty and gareth are perfectly in character everytime, and so far the story is completely realistic. keep up the great work, look foward to the next update/complete story!
cancelaccount chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
I really like your other stories too, but I think this story is by far the best one :)

Anyway, great chapter! I really feel sorry for Gareth, but it was kind of funny with Jonty getting so drunk

Hope you update soon!
Netrixie chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
wow. I think *I* want to hit Jonty...
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
Oh, poor Gareth :(

Eventful chapter ;) Cute. More soon, I hope?
bluelee chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
Oh god, this is the most frustrating cliffhanger, ever!

Your story is fantastic and I absolutely adore Jonty.

Please, may I have some more? LOL
Vaguely Amused chapter 18 . 10/20/2009
ha ha, this story is great. I laughed out loud a few times. I absolutely love the narration and you left it with a cliff hanger... can't wait for more...

Now on my alerts
cancelaccount chapter 18 . 10/20/2009
I can't wait to read Jonty's POV! This story is so exciting, please update soon :)
grek4geeks chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
Yay another update. I love Gareth and his internal thought are like something I would think in his situation. Keep the updates coming :)
MantraMagazine chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
-Moans- Oh the suspense! How could you cut off right there? Though I am incredibly happy for the update, this chapter was as amazing, if not as long, as all Gareth's chapters. And though I usually prefer his, I'm looking forward to Jonty's next one a great deal. Thanks for posting! And as always I look forward to the next chapter!
AshenCourt chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
Very amazing and I really want to find out what happens. Suspense... but in a very clever way.

Well done.

Gareth really does have a dirty little mind but it contrasts so well Jonty's innocent oblivion.

They really are very sweet together. I want them to get together but I love this building up of their relationship.

I really like it. Well done.

Ash. x
mintyfish chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
How do you take something so incredibly simple and make it so incredibly funny? The bit about the brill-cream slays me. Gah I love Gareth.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »