Reviews for A River in Egypt
Haha, keep on happilly.

AshenCourt chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
Brilliant. Again.

AshenCourt chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Geniusly funny in a gentle way. Thank you.

AshenCourt chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Yes, definitely liking this now. Please carry on.

AshenCourt chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Okay, I'm beginning to see the chemistry between these two here. I'm thinking this may have been written very cleverly, more so that I have actually come to realise yet. Thanks for the chapter.

AshenCourt chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
This story is actually pretty amazing. At first I wasn't sure whether I liked it but the dynamic of it is great. Keep going and I think I'll be happy.

Tigaroo chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
I have just two thing to say :

SQUE!

and

More Please?
frogs of war chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
So we'll get to see the dressing up from Jonty's POV? What fun!
crack the sky chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
gareth amuses me so much lmao.
cancelaccount chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
I love this story! :) And I think the way you change the POV every chapter is really interesting. It adds more depth to the story. Anyway... please update soon! :)
Punk chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
Omigosh I am so happy you updated! I must admit I like Gareth's entrys better than Jonty's, but I like the story either way and I can't wait until you update again (no pressure thought ;p)
Netrixie chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
omg. I love you and this story even more than I love anything else I've ever read. PLEASE KEEP WITH THE UPDATIUNG! You are awesome.
frogs of war chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
You really can't do anything right by older sisters. I should know; I am one.

Every new chapter makes me want more.
MantraMagazine chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
-Squeel!- A new chapter so soon? I like you a lot! I'm sorry about sounding like a complete and total idiot whenever I review (I'm usually not that way, I assure you) but your story makes me so happy! This, and your other stories as well, show a real care for your characters. You're making their story in a such a way that I can barely find words to tell you how awesome it is. And that you write slash, one doesn't really expect the kind of development a normal relationship would get, because most, if not all (except you of course), authors simply aim to write dirty stuff about boys loving other boys. For this, I respect and admire you immensly. Thank you for writing a story that makes me feel you don't undervaluate not only myself as a reader, but homosexual couples in general.

I only know one gay man, and not very well, but I think he'd like your story too.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
Aw, I missed these two. I'm glad this chapter came :) I like this story lots! It's all just so great. Good job. Hope there will be more soon?
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »