Reviews for My Life As A Walking Cliche
Guest chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
I really liked this story, it had some pretty funny parts, towards the end though she started to act really babyish which was...well a little annoying. I thought she would end up with either Liam or Blaise I felt they had a lot more chemistry, even dev, the whole her and hawk thing didn't really connect for me, but over all I really enjoyed this please continue to write!
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 27 . 12/4/2011
This story was... Pretty awesome. I love it.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
This was really cute I liked it!
AmatureAuthor fanfic name chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
:O FOR THE WIN! *epic!*
mewlexi chapter 27 . 10/6/2010
AWE! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! *MUAH*
Lauren chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Another interesting chapter. I'm off to the next! :P
Lauren chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Well, that was just a lovely twist! I shudda seen it coming - his name is Merlin! Of course her parents would pick him!

I'm really enjoying this story so far! I like the way you have thought it out.

-Lauren
Lauren chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
OK. YAY.

I'm definitely getting into this more as there is the presence of BOYS! Tee hee. I like how Morgan notices Hawk's body (not face) first. She is becoming more relatable to me.

I can't believe that her parents SUGGESTED her to go to an all boys boarding school. :O Lucky her ;)

ANYWAYS. I thought this chapter was fantastic. I think the way you write in third-person (and with some of Morgan's thoughts added in italics) was much more fluid and easier to read than the first chapter with Morgan's diary.

Great job! I am intrigued to read more and find out about this arranged marriage. 0.o

-Lauren :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
HI. So it's my first time reading this. :D

I find that this first chapter is a little... repetitive. And I don't entirely understand Morgan or relate to her. For instance, she's starting a diary because her life is "way too surreal", but also because she's "bored"? I also haven't decided if I like all of Morgans "Hey!"s and "ugh"s and "argh"s. Just not sure if they are totally necessary.

I like the idea of you using her writing a diary to introduce her character, but I think this particular chapter could use some tightening/condensing/revising in general.

Don't get me wrong though! Hope I don't come off mean; I am just trying to offer my opinion as constructive criticism. Not that I really know anything about writing, but that's how I felt at the first chapter! I hope you continue to enjoy writing for yourself and perhaps one day get published!

Well done on this start. I am excited to read more of this story! :)

-Lauren
Random chapter 27 . 7/24/2010
Super cute and amusing, even though it was very cliche I couldn't help but fall in love with the characters. A very captivating short story.
Finn McCool chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I vaguely remember a friend telling me about a manga that had a similar premise...
Finn McCool chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
So far so good, im at the end of the prologue. The style is novel to me, but i don't get out much literarily.

p.s. i like the name morgan. just in general, im predisposed to the name morgan.
Mxya chapter 27 . 11/10/2009
Absolutely loved this story, it was halarity! well done!

Mxya
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Yay Cliche stuff. I don't know why, but I love and hate cliched stories. Let's continue and find out all the cliche stuff you've put in here.
Dead Deactivated chapter 27 . 7/14/2009
OMG great bok! fantabolous author! write a story soon!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »