Reviews for Guardian
Reeciez chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I shouldn't have read this cause I knew it was on hold and if I got into it I'd be uber erked when I remembered that it wouldn't have an update for a pretty long or undefinite time. I really don't like it when I get the suddent cravings to read stuff I know I have no business in reading...
Now I'm hooked and there's nothing I can do about it but wonder 'what's gonna happen next' or 'are they really dead' or 'is she gonna get kidnapped again?' It's really cool, I'm not usually one for different world/time travel stories but I'm lovin' this one. Lol, I'm lovin' it.
This sucks, I should have just read those new chapters of TTC like I told myself to.
Shang chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I must admit that I was a bit scepthical about reading this after glancing over the summary, but in the end I'm glad I did gave this tale a shot.

So far it was very enjoyable. Sure, plotwise nothing (or at least not much) can be said, but it starts off nicely. I especially like the fact that you don't put out everything right on the spot. I usually like that in a story.

Not much action so far (well, not the type I like), but certainly the adventure part is installed.

The descriptions were done neatly: not overly long and they made the story flow nicely. The type of story-telling you're using is not one I'd prefer in a manga-type story, however that is just a nitpick that has absolutely nothing to do with me enjoying a tale or not.

To sum up: I'm very pleased with the first chapter and I'll be sure to read some more of this piece in the near future. In the meantime, perhaps I could interest you in some of my works?

Anyways: good job and good luck on future chapters.

And a Happy New Year.
Ragnarok Dark Princess chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
NiceO! Definitely waiting next chapter.
Ganondorf The Dark Knight chapter 1 . 12/11/2008