Reviews for Still Waters
Keli chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
AMazing
Derryn chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
pls Myrika dis is killing me ur stories are really good but i cnt finish any of it and that makes frustrated as hell. im nt asking u to come bak to Fp bt isnt there a way us Non-Plagiariserscan read ur work? i filled up those email-forms but i ddnt get a reply
PorkythePig chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Even your discontinued stories are really good. :D We all miss you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
CONDOM CACTUS. girl, you kill me.

Grant seems so .. safe and calm. He just seems like the designated driver of their group of friends, lol. (Also blond and blue eyes and I am just picturing niall horan and ughhhhhhhhhhhhh in love already)

Yeah I'm just going around reviewing all your first chapters why did I not make an account before.

It's been an exciting sunday night.
mintsandtruffles chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hey! I just wanted to say that I'm a fan of R&R and TSWAQ and that I'm glad to see Nicky get her own story. She was just seen as bright and cheerful in R&R, and eager to fit in, but now she's surprisingly cute! I actually read up to chapter 14 before it was removed, but I never bothered to make an account on FP. Now I have a burning desire to read on... I shall go make my petition on LJ. :)
C.K.Genes chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha symmetry - a useful term she learnt in geometry! What a funny girl!

Hi, new reader here. I like the beginning of your story, and how you described Nicky as "somewhat flighty". I can Actually understand what you mean by the way she acts. Eg. When she is drawing a picture of Grant in maths as she has discovered that it helps her learn in class. Haha !

I was really surprised to learn that she received an A, and even MORE surprised when she thought that it was only because of Grant ! I know it's quite cliche, but isn't it hard to concentrate if your crush is the one who's tutoring you?

Ahh the middle sibling without the genetic smartness... I know how she feels! I just happen to be the only one without the superior genes who only got a 70 ATAR (for hsc) while my older sister got 97.? And cried cause she didn't do as well as she wanted to. Sigh. So unfair !

I'm glad Grant is a bit different to the stereotypical guy in stories. He's not a player and he's also not so nice. I'm glad he likes Nicky ! I smiled to myself when he said to Bri, "After all, you helped push Alex and Adrian together, didn't you?" Man what a comeback ! :)

Quentin seems like a funny guy! Surrendering his condom collection to his girlfriend! Haha !

I liked how you showed the perspective of both the leads of the story in the one chapter. It's nice to know what they're both thinking, and I'm glad you didn't write the two perspectives on the same event. It stops the story from becoming repetitive and boring.

I think I'm going to apply for PH so I can read the rest of your story. I'd like to read the rest of it :) It's such a shame that people out there plagarise other people's hard work! I'm glad it hasn't stopped you from writing all together though ! Keep up the good work! :)
Paige23 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great first chapter, I love your style of writing. Fantastic job.
SweetSarah2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice story; well written. No errors that I could see and I like the way that your writing flowed. It didn't digress randomly like some stories.

Overall, I liked it. Keep up the good work. :)
Masquerade hide your face chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
I wish I could have read this tory before stupid people came in and started stilling your stories. It sounds like it was wrking up to be a really, really great story.
FlamingInk57 chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
Wows, you're righting is so awesome. I knew this story was discontinued but because I had never had a chance to read any of your stories before I wanted to check this out. I've always wanted to read your stories as they seem awesome. I love nicky and grant, they are so cute. I'm trying to get on the membership list because I really wanna read your awesome stories. I wanna read the rest of this story so bad.
a bumbling bee chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I read Reason and Romance Redux back in 2007/2008, on the recommendation of a friend who said your stories were some of the best she'd ever read, but at this stage didn't have an account and, lazily, didn't ever review (that I remember, anyway). I remembered all your stories last week however, and decided that I'd really like to read them again. I spent nearly an hour trying to remember your penname before realising how stupid I was and just searching the name of the stories. As the page was loading, naturally I remembered your penname. Always the way. I was really disappointed to hear about the trouble it seems you, along with most of the other good writers on this site, had with plagiarism. Moving it to a strictly regulated place where you can stop it before it becomes a problem was a really good idea, so I'll head on over and apply for membership there, because your work is amazing and I won't lie, I'm really keen to read the rest of Still Waters, I always loved Nicky and Grant.
eclipse1990 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great story. Hope you continue.
sunnysunnyreaderjuriya chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
siigh. i thought i might not like bri's story.. what with her being the uhh, villain? in R&RR. but sean? wow. im really liking him. plus, this snippet makes me feel kinda sorry for bri too ..

any future plans on writing this story? and posting on livejournal obviously?
Hey chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
This author needs reviews. I love her. Check her out: /s/2724588/1/Crescent_Lane.
Dreamers-Never-Die chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
Hey. Honestly the plagiarism sucks. I've read all of your stories posted when I had my old computer and I was a big fan. (sorry but I didnt review because pop-ups never worked properly) I finally get back on the internet after it crashed and yeah. It sucks. I've spent the past fourteen hours or so updating and redoing everything I haven't been able touch. Quite a few of the FP authors have removed either themselves or their stories because of plagiarism.

The LJ thing looks like a good idea. Do you really need a myspace or facebook to join? I dont have either at the moment and I'm going to wait until I'm certain this computer will work properly before I make one or the other. (Myspace deleted for inactivity while I didnt have internet access and I've never had facebook) I do have FF anf FP accounts and I've remade my LJ... so yeah.

Anyway, I was looking forward to reading this one and the ones after it, but its understandable. I hope the plagiarizing doesn't happen again. Sometimes people suck.
1,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »