Reviews for Still Waters
x.betweenthelines chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Damn. That would have made a fantastic story.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll hear from you soon? ]
cityflux chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I really like the summary for both Still Waters and Bri's story. I sincerely wish that you'll get your old stories (especially the RV ones) published so that I finally can read them again. :)

I symphatise with your situation but at the same time I'm kind of angry at the fact that immature brats would take your work and claim it as their own.

All the best,

Tetrys.
candykillz chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
aw... i loved the fin. hahaha! I hope to hear from you soon!:) Bri's story sounds really interesting.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
*sigh* I had to read this, because i couldn't bear not knowing what was going to happen in Still Waters. But now i'm just more depressed that we DIDN'T get to see it. I would have LOVED to see Alex, Quentin, Justin and Grant fall completely apart, and then rebuild themselves. I'd have loved watching Nicky come into her own. As for Bri's story, well, i can already tell i'd have loved that too, if only because i want to understand her. It's just a real shame, because i KNOW Still Waters would have been so much better than the summary you provided and, i have to say, the summary was darn good.

At least you'll still be writing for us. Something tells me even your cliches will stand apart from everything else in the FP community.

~LK1512~
deltaphi chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
i loved the plotline for nicky and grant

as much as i wished it to me in more detail and actually experience their relationship with them instead of having it all spelt out for me, I loved it anyway!

I guess it must have felt terrible, just splilling everything out in just one chapter than what it should have with a 20 chapter story.

I really like the bri's story and I'm beginning to understand her side now and little kinda sorry for her too.

can't wait until what happens next

WE LOVE YOU!
chng234 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i m kinda of sad that nicky n grant did not get together in the end. but i believe when they r older, they will be together especially with nicky being more mature.

i m happy tat in the end bri n adrian made up. A good ending for all of them...
smile at the sun chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Wow. great end, even if it was only a summary. I like seeing how Nicky has matured and grown up, and Grant has opened up more. and that Alex, Quentin, Justin and Grant are all friends again, and that Bri isn't THAT bad. I would've liked reading her story. I'm glad that Nicky and Grant understood that they both weren't ready to be in a relationship together, but probably will be one day. and Amy really is a bitch. thanks for leaving contact details, so we know you haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. :)
123123123123123po chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Hey it looks like it is to be an amazings tory! i say get em published! professionally! I can garentee ill buy a copy!
Kadekksys chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
I think that the alex/adrian angle/ feeling slightly guilty over all the drama their relationship has caused would have been an interesting angle omg... AMY! holy... wow. wow wow wow

that's pretty cold.

I like the development of the friendships between the Fab 4. As great as the romance is, I would have loved to see the friendships fleshed out and developed even more.

Also, I kinda like that they didnt end up together. i recently had to end a relationship for basically the exact same reasons- just in two totally different places. Yay for realism! hahaha

I'm not sure how I would have enjoyed bri's story since I disliked her so much in the previous 3, but oh wells. Happy writing and maybe someday I'll be handing your books over to the B&N cashier to be rung up ;)
foxycometwong chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Oh my god! I'm so glad things turned out well enough for you! Thank you for this Summary, it's more than I ever hoped for!

Brilliant!

Hugs!

QueenAmi
Little Silver Kitten chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Wow...I hate it when plagiarism happens. I know of many cases of this happening in fictionpress. Some people just don't get how hard it is that other people work to get their ideas out. I understand and support your decision on this. I sincerely hope that we would be able to read Bree's story one day. Thank you so much for putting up what happens after in Still Waters. Most authors wouldn't have done that. In that case, we readers would not have to be guessing what happens next and I thank you for satisfying us readers curiosity and not leave us hanging and guessing. It would have been an awesome story. Oh well, I'm sorry that all this happen. Thanks so much for posting up all your wonderful stories and sharing it with us. Keep us update. Thanks!
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
I honestly don't know what to say since I'm both happy and sad. Happy because of the fact that even after what had happened, you still decided to post parts of what 'should've' taken place in the story, and I'm sad, first of all, for what you've been going through (aka the plagiarism), and second, because I would've loved to read the whole continuation of Nicky and Grant's lives and not just snippets of them. Anywho, whatever you decided to do, I wish you all the best and more!D
Lily Llynn chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Wow this story would've been much darker than I expected, but of course, you never give me what I expect anyway. XD I'm sad I couldn't have read it, but I'm glad you told us what happened, and Bri's story sounds just as intriguing and drama-filled as the whole RV saga. Again, I hope I'll see your stuff in the future. (:
delaneyradcliffehaha chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I support you Myrika. Plagiarism is a hard thing to deal with, and I understand how you feel. I hope your stories will get published, and you will get the credit for them. When your books come here in the Philippines, I'm going to be one of the first customers to buy them. Hope you improve on your writing more. Thank you for giving us AAO and TSWAQ. These stories helped me when I was bored. Good luck!
cs chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ALEX AND ADRIAN WILL NEVER DIE IN MY HEART! :D we are sad, but looking forward to the next cliche!
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »