Reviews for Still Waters
sootball chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
HA... i finally figured out how to review and got around to it *fails at technology*

anyways.. after all that plagerism i totally understand how u feel. on deviantart ppl stole my art, i felt pretty pissed after one drawing being stolen. gosh it must stink to have a lot of your hard work stolen. i understand why u would want to take off all your really good stories, and i dont blame you at all :D

i was wondering tho if you could do me and prob a buncha readers a favor by posting a notice on fictionpress when you publish the works so that we would kno that its published? like especially 'abide with me' [its my fave] .. as of now i prob cant buy all your works since i am still in hs and jobless -_-. but after college and stuff, after i get a job etc... i prob will :D :D :D twilight' xDD which is soo true. dunno why one out of every six books sold is by meyers.

since ive been reading your works for a while, i have seen ur book recs to ppl and how much you love books [love the books on the lists, i think i should start the series that corresponds with rome this summer :D :D :D] and just wanted to end this with a rec 'summers at castle auburn' by sharon shinn is really god.
nonaccount chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I support whatever decision you make and hope to someday see and buy your work in a real, live bookstore. :)

It's been a pleasure to read your work here, especially Trouble Starts With a Q - so cute - and hope that everything turns out for the best. Good luck.
Sophia Nicole chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Wow. Its disappointing about people out there. But I'm glad you tied up all those loose ends for us. That was very nice of you as you didn't have to do that.

I'd like to believe that Nicky and Grant do get together in the end. That would be nice I think.

Maybe one day Bri's story will be written...

Love Soph : )
Demeterr chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Ah thank you for sharing what would have happened in Still Waters. It sounds very interesting - and would have been so great and interesting to read. I'm glad because it doesn't leave me hanging on what happens next (no~ not cliffes lol).

I look forward to your new story - cliches are always good xD
Aella88 chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
I am so sorry to hear about the plagiarism of your works. I was devastated to find out that you had removed all of your stories, because I loved rereading them again and again. But I understand why you did so. Thank you for tying up the loose ends for this story. And I can't wait to read your next long and likely enjoyable cliche. I also hope that someday the Flame of Rome trilogy will be a published work that I can buy in a bookstore and find out what happens. You put so much work into the details and the history that I would hate to never know the rest of the tale. I hope the same for the rest of your works that were removed. Maybe someday I'll be able to read them again..as a book. Good luck!
laramara chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
so my feelings towards those who plagiarized your story are ones oh hatred..so much so that i can't quite find the right words for this kind of hatred, and i'm so sorry it all happened to you.

having said so, thank you so much for writing this. now that they story has been discontinued i was wondering what would happen and although this is obviously nothing like reading the ACTUAL story, its better than nothing. so thank you!
Written chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
thanks for posting. it would have been a lovely, amazing story. take care! hope you post more soon.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
I'm being kicked off at the moment, but I absolutely loved the ending summary. Even if it wasn't all the chapters I think you did it perfectly. I can't wait to see more cliche stories, only you can write them so well yet have them be original. :D

Love Elodie~
foxycometwong chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Oh my gosh, I totally feel for you, Plagiarism is really a grave issue, even though it's so easy to do it, just copy and paste and viola claim it as yours. I'm so sorry for your loss, Cause I do think this is some sort of loss, your works have always been such a wonder to me, amazing creations that should be credited..It's just so devastating that this happened to you...

This issue, is so grave and I feel for you, and it's a shame that something like this has happened. I was really looking forward to reading Still Waters until the end.

I hope that you pull out of this tragedy with few scratches, and I hope this will not deter you in any way in continuing to write..

My prayers for you love.

QueenAmi
myrika fan chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Thanks for writing for us, it was amazing.
taintedlove13 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
As dissapointed as I am to no longer have the opportunity to read your stories, I totally support your decision. I am truly sorry for what has happened, and hope that, as naive as this sounds, it never happens to you again. I am a huge fan of your work and hope that someday it will professionally published, and that I can have it on my bookshelf. Once again, I am sorry that you have been pushed to this decision.

With the best of wishes,

A Sincere Fan
mynameiscorundum chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
You probably have no idea who I am because I've been a horrible fan and reviewed rarely under different names. Regardless, y friend and I have been reading your stories for at least the last 5 years and I must say that I absolutely love your writing. Only so few stories on FP are as original, well composed, and edited as yours, and without any rancor or bitterness I proudly say that I have at several times used your stories to procrastinate on huge, grade-determining tests and assignments. Your stories have increased in maturity and have developed in writing style and technique, and I have patiently waited for new chapters and felt anguish but no resentment in the periods between updates. It is of direct consequence then that I was stunned and saddened by your recent and sudden annoucements.

However, I completely support your decision and feel obligated to chastise those who have plagarized your work (partially the reason why I refuse to post my own shoddy scraps on FP- I have been accused of plagarizing my own story -_-) as well as the few who may continue to blast you with requests to post your stories again. Your decision was in this case wisest- the Internet is nearly impossible to monitor and nearly any program can be bypassed in some way or another. I sincerely hope you will be able to get your work published (very likely) and sent to this side of the States (less likely if you go through a small NY publisher T_T), and I eagerly wait for your inevitable success. Good luck!

Also, I bestow upon you a beating stick for plagarizers and flamers.
an-angelsmiles chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Ok so Myrika,

you def are one of my favorite writers. Amateur or not. I am really sorry about all the things you are going through. Especially the legal matters. I'm truly upset that I will not be reading anymore of your stories.

I hope eventually all works out.

And I really hope you do continue to post stories.

Good luck,

Waffy
Ethereal Destiny chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I haven't logged onto FictionPress in probably two years, but today I felt I should so I could leave a proper review.

Your stories have been my one relief over the past couple years. I go to an Ivy league school that tortures me, but reading your stories has always been the reward for a hard days work. I'm sorry to see them go, but I understand. I have seen many authors disappear from FanFiction (and FictionPress after its conception) over the last seven years, due to plagiarism, but I'm sure I will miss you the most.

I am upset, but not at you, because you are only protecting that which is yours and only yours. Anyone who is upset with you has no moral worth. I do hope you will one day post if you every do get published, for I would love to add your books to my library.

I wish you the best of luck and I'll miss your stories dearly.
Sarahj259 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
That blows...if you continue still waters then please let me know...I would love to know how it turned out.
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »