Reviews for Still Waters
Duuude chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Yay! You finally did it! I was waiting for this! Who knew Nicky was so funny and cute?

And Grant, he seems to be very interesting actually. I can't wait to find out more about him.

What's so hard? I'm shaking in the suspense! Write more, cause I'll most definitely be waiting.

I love these guys. It's cool that we know all of their stories and now it's Grant's turn.

I can't wait for Meg's story either.

Finally back.
Fresh Harvest chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ah, well, as expected, I love this. :) I've always loved Grant, and I really enjoyed getting to see more of him. He is such a fascinating enigma, and I love that he is so clearly different from his friends-he has a lot of control, and he doesn't let anger get the best of him. I'm not sure what it is about him exactly, but he fascinates me and I'm really looking forward to reading more.

On the other hand, I also really like how you portrayed Nicky. In the other stories, she hadn't left much of an impression on me-but I found her quite endearing here and am looking forward to seeing more about her, as well. She's adorable and innocent and an artist and it just suits her very well, I think.

And I'm quite excited to be seeing more of these characters I love. :D Hopefully more of Justin, too, since he and Grant are good friends and all haha.

Have a great day. :D
jeanne-night chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
The only word that popped into my mind after reading this was: Lovely! This chapter kept cracking me up. Quentin's unique sense of humour is as enjoyable as always.

So glad you decided to continue with the River Vally series. :D

At the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter.
simran chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
HELLO OMG! i've always liked nicky :) so yay to you for writing this story! i've just got this request. on your homepage, you've put up an actor-picture for grant and i dont think it suits the description of grant! he's supposed to be a quiet & handsome guy (who looks tough too) and the guy in your picture..isnt handsome and neither does he have the enigmatic quality :( but that's just what i think! haha, please update and PLEASE UPDATE ABIDE WITH ME TOO! :) you are my literary goddess :D
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
HUN!

Amazing to see read yet another of your stories! 'If fictionpress was heaven, YOU would be God'.

Sandra
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
YES. Another spinoff!

This is so cool :D

Nicky sounds really lovely :) I like Grant's pov. Very deep.

Your stuff just get's better and better ;)

Love,

SP
Tangence chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
YAY! more stories!

This is only the first chapter though, so I guess there isn't much to say except REVIEW!
insomniatic reader chapter 1 . 12/12/2008

Man I'm super excited for this, thank you so much for doing this project. Since like alex & Adrians Story I had wanted this one.

the 1st chapter was great.
HawkDancer chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
AHH; YAY! I'm so happy- another RVHS installment. Awesome opening chapter, as usual. ;D

Can't wait for more!
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Can't wait to watch the relationship unfold and Nicky grow up!
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
YESS! I am so so happy you have a new story! Nice start, but I'd have to say, I like Grant's POV more than Nicky's, and that's probably because I'll get to read about Quentin again. Haha :))
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
so if this was for NaNoWriMo does that mean it is finished? Or that you have a lot written alrady and we will get quick updates. I hope! LOVED it.
beany chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
You can't imagine how elated I was to discover that you're having another installment to the River Valley series! You have simply made my day! :)
chic rebel chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
yeah! i'm glad we get to see insight into nicky's and grant's lives. quentin is still the star of the show. :) please update soon!
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
AHH! GRANTS STORY YAYY! Man, I was wondering what your next project is, I'm so pleased that it's a third installmentXD CONGRATS on finishing up Sox in a Box, I can't remember if I had time to review that (I usually read parts of chapters during school in between studyingforexams sessions) but it was excellent, as alwaysXD I'm SO excited for this one, update soon!
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »