Reviews for Still Waters
hedwigisnotdead chapter 1 . 12/11/2008

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

THIS WAS YOUR PROJECT?

and i thought it was strange that you were uploading this, starting a new story, even before updating your nano one.

*fans self*

I love how you're doing two POVs throughout the story, also because one of them's male. Alex is a bitch, we all knew that, but Quentin, squee. You must shove them into the cafeteria in the next chapter. Ohwait! But you've already written the first 50k (or more, probably, by now)!

And Nicky is absolutely adorable. Airheaded, I'd probably hate her in real life, but like everybody else, there's more to her. And talking about more, Meg! Being ridiculously smart! I guess that makes a ridiculous amount of sense. (And she'd actually understand a lot of what Isaac says. And yes, Myrika, that is a hint.) I loved the car scene you'd scrapped, so I'm hoping that comes up. )

I sound like a hyperactive five year old, but man, I've been waiting for this for so long. And no wonder you kept saying in the AN's that you liked how everybody was looking forward to a sequel in this world. Pfft, this was a pretty good secret, I must say. No wonder you didn't say anything about it on your lj either.

Update soon!
Trippy Little Dinosaur chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
ohh, i've been waiting for this story! thank you thank you thank you!
apsara chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i'm so excited we're back in river valley! can't wait to see more, as always :)
beeziebug chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Really love it! I've missed River Valley, so excited to read a new story about it.
ramenrandomness chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yah! A Grant story, and with 2 POVS...
sne8989 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
YAY! My day was horrible because I had a calc final, but this just made it way better!. This is awesome. I've missed all the characters..ha,except for bri. lol.
the-book-was-better chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'm so so so so happy you did this. I was always intrigued the most by Grant and now we get a story about. No wonder your one of my all time fave authors on here. Ganbatte (Japanese for, "Do your best")
KandL Writers chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yay! River Valley is my favorite series! :D I'm so excited for this story!
Gleeful Reader chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'm so glad you made a story with Grant and even happier that Nicola is in it with him! How often do you think you'll be updating this? I'm only asking because I figured you had it all written out already. -Grins- I can't wait to read this story!
Kadekksys chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
YES! Omg, I've been hoping and praying that you'd do this story for months and now you are and that just makes so incredibly happy! yay! :D
Providance chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
You did it! YAY I've been waiting and now its all finially paid off YAY YAY YAY! I'm so excited post again as soon as humanly possible!
Queen Of The Dragonslayers chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Awesome that you're continuing. I'm interested to see where this story will go, and how it will hopefully defy my previous opinion of Nicky.
Luna chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
oh starting off very interesting;

i wonder what grant's got in his past that makes him want to stay 'uncomplicated'. ahahah i will definitely keep an eye on this oneD
pretitiful chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
woho!

omg! the river valley people are back! gosh. it was so good to read this story. the characters are back. quentin is back!

gosh. i missed him. lol.

i'm really, really, looking forward to this story.

i'll be here till the end.

cookie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
You posted this on my birthday! :) I'll just count it as a birthday present and say a thank you!
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »