Reviews for Still Waters
Beibhinn Celia Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OH MY GOD! I love it. Your River Valley stories have always been my favorites! ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
YAY! OMG. I'm so excited! I LOVE your River Valley stories and i've been secretly praying that you'd write another one soon. I didn't want to nag though, coz that's never helpful and, quite frankly, just plain annoying. BUT! You've been working on it for a month, at least. How cool! You don't know how much i love you right now.

*cough* Ok, so enough with the hero worship. I'm starting to scare even myself. I'm really looking forward to this story, coz Grant has always been the kind of mysterious one, and coz we always see Nicky through everyone elses eyes, making her the ditz. It's cool to see inside her head. And she draws! Well, i presume. Never would have thought it.

Can't wait to read more of this, so PLEASE update again soon. I'm hooked already.

~LK1512~
sevendeadlypings chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yay for "Still Waters"! I wasn't sure if you were going to write another sequel, and this was a nice surprise.

I never really took to Nicky as much in the previous stories, and I'm pleasantly surprised at just how endearing she is here. And FINALLY we know what Grant is thinking. Keep up the great work!
Semicharmed love chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yayy! hahha i'm so looking forward to this story...the River Valley story lines are always really great. Grant and Nicky are perfect for each other...he'll protect her and she'll help him lighten up a bit. :) The title is perfect for a story about Grant. Can't wait til the next update!
Fuji Syusuke chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Oh wow! I'm so excited to read this story, and it was a NaNoWriMo project, very good! If I didn't have a 50 page technical research paper on reprocessing nuclear fuel I might have been able to do NaNoWriMo this year, but no dice. I'm glad you were able to do it and I can't wait to read more. I love the River Valley stories.
bluz chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I am so excited about this story. Grant has always been a mystery, and Ican't wait to see his life unfold.

Thank You.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hey you! GREAT! Awesome story! I've always wanted to know more about Grant and what goes on inside his head. He was always the strong and silent type. Pretty cool, but you did NOT want to get on his bad side. He's a really good complex character. Perfect for your stories. And Nicky, well, the complete opposite! Ditsy but cute. A good sense of humor for him. Of course...he lightens up considerably in her presence. Which I think is pretty nice. I mean he's pretty smart and witty as well, so he also has the ability to really deliver a verbal punch like Alex or Q. And someone as Nicky...well, good thing no one let Alex or Q loose on her. She's innocent in so many ways. Perfect for Grant. :D

And I like that you have both POV's in this story. Nicky's and Grants :D

Take care, and as always I'll be looking forward to your updates!

Take care Myrika!

~Maha
goneandgone chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
WHO GRANT WAS MY FAVORITE RIGHT AFTER QUENTIN. :-) *DREAMY SIGH*
cocoartist chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Oh my god. What a wonderful surprise. I love this story already, and my god will it be interesting to finally see inside the complexity of Grant Darlington. Cleverest of them all, I think you've said before. Anyway- fantastically exciting and a wonderful start to the story. Very funny, even in comparison to TSWAQ which was hilarious. Nicky's adorable already, very different to Adrian but we already know she has the same backbone when she needs it.

x
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ah! This story s AWESOME. Grant always had pure awesome appeal (I somehow cannot for the life of me remember how to spell that word), so I'm REALLY excited about this story. Already, I love it!

Looking forward to more,

aka
IdRatherBeRunning chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
YES! I'm so glad you're doing another River Valley fic! I loved Alex/Adrian and Q/Devon so much! I'm especially excited to get inside of Grant's head in particular...he's been too elusive for too long :]

Keep updating, you rock!
wavelight chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hooray! I was wondering if you would write this. Looking forward to more! :)
Hoodlives chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMG! You sneaky thing! I can’t believe this is your NaNoWriMo project! I am so very excited! BTW, I’m loving the Grant Pov, can’t wait to read more!
Mairwen chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is a great start. I'm excited to read the rest.
I'm-so-UndeRated chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Awesome, I'm so excited were back in the river valley. i think im gonna really like this story.

good job with the chapter
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 Next »