Reviews for Still Waters
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
yes! we get to her nicky's story! update soon! btw, will we find out what exactly happned to Q and D?
Joey chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
sweet pea a new story !

it sounds good and im expecting a more unconventional story because i feel the two characters are not your typical kind of protagonists. but i guess well see.

one question

whats NaNoWriMo?

ahaha

Joey
mlovektowsing chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I am so happy you are posting this story! I'm also happy because you already wrote it so there will be less wait between chapters (right?). I love the River Valley crew, and suffice it to say that this story is already fascinating. We've never really seen much of Grant or Nicky, who are two of my favorite characters. I can't wait to read more!

MK
Adurna chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'm really liking this so far. I like seeing into Nicky's mind, she's really creative.

Is Nicky's drawing leading up to her being an artist?
Lily Pierce chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
YES. I didn't guess that your NaNo would have anything to do with your previous projects, actually, so this totally took me by surprise. There was some muffled screaming and capslock texts, I admit, but I'm a little calmer now so I'll try to leave a coherent comment.

Nicky! And Grant! I think it's interesting that you'll deal with their actual relationship, rather than how they get there- or that's what the summary sounds like, anyway. I'm really looking forward to it. I really like seeing both of their POVs. I've always adored Nicky, and her relationship with Grant, and I really can't wait to see more.

Now I'm in the mood to reread the other two River Valley stories, too...

Cannot wait for the next chapter of this! (Will you be updating your website any time soon, by the way?)

(I did read Sox in a Box, by the way, but between school and work I've been pretty dead all semester. I really enjoyed it! I'll try to get around to actually commenting on it sometime, I'm sorry).
Sonadora104 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I cannot begin to describe to you how excited I was when I saw this story! The first chapter was great, I loved that we got both point of views, and it flowed extremely well (as always). I'll be anxiously waiting for the next update :)
ice flyer chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
omg!

wow, i like grant, he's actually..restrained..and nicky's really cute, i like how you make her innocent..

and we get to see quentin (my FAVORITE) and devon..

sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I'm so happy! I can't believe my eyes! The River Valley gang is back! It's just the first chapter but I'm already IN LOVE with it!

Quentin is so funny with the condom flower and stuff.. Wonder what will Devon reaction be...

Anyway, can't wait to see more Nicky and Grant! Update soon!

Love you~