Reviews for Still Waters
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That is really unfortunate, but I totally support your decision. I've been reading your work for a few years now, and I've enjoyed them a lot.

Hope that I can read your published works one day.
ess3sandra chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
all my love to you. thank you for this journey.

aum

sandra
Mon chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Good call. Let us know via fictionpress when you start publishing :)
Tracy chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Just let us readers know when you've got em' published : P
Ima chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
It's a dang shame that it have to reach this point, but I totally support your decision, Myrika. I've been a follower of your stories for years. I will sure miss your quick updates and great stories. If you ever decide to publish professionally, let us know. I will love to buy them, especially Rome. Thanks for all your stories!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
That Canadian girl is a shame to all Canadians Ugh. I'm Canadian, myself lol. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any plagiarists and let you know if I see any.
Little Miss Melissa chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Well I just want to say I'm sorry for all the crap you've been through. It really sucks having your stories plagerized after you work so hard on them. I really like your stories and I hope one day you'll actually publish one so I can buy it :) Good luck writing the rest of your stories and I hope one day I'll be able to read more of them. I'll miss reading you on FP but I understand why you have to do what you have to do. You are an amazing writer and your stories are amazing, just thought you would like to know that :)
PegasusWings chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
I agree with you, and am massively sad that you wont be posting Rome again. B/c it would be one of your greatest stories that you every posted. Just don't forget to pulished it :D because i really do want to read it, and unlike what you just said above. If i have the money, am more then willing to spend it on quality books :D

PW

ps. Keep us posted! Fictionpress is here for a reason ;) More good then bad, but there are really bad moments on fictionpress.
so long chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I'm very sorry you had to make this decision but I sincerely hope I am one day able to read your stories on paper. Good luck in all of your endeavors. I've enjoyed every word of your stories.
Myztique chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
no! i'm so sorry this had to happen to you! damn plagiarists everywhere! :-( anyway, this is tragic that because of people's maliciousness/stupidity your fans are cheated of enjoying your work. please alert us when you publish. i know i will definitely purchase any books you put out there. you are an amazing writer, and i've been a long-time fan. best of luck for the future.
JojoAnn chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
I've been reading your stories here on FP for years, so I'm sad to see this happening. However, I completely understand your decision.

While the plagiarism is completely unwanted and awful, in a different perspective it is kind of flattering that your work has become so good over the years that people are making pathetic attempts to sell it for themselves. If you don't get anything else from this, at least you know your writing is high quality and desired.

When you get your novels published in the future, please come back to FictionPress and tell us all where we can get a copy. Even if it's years from now, please do!

And you're right about Flame of Rome. I believe it has amazing potential.

Looking forward to the short stories in the future!

Happy private writing to you!

Lauren
JustLikeMe91 chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
This MASSIVELY sucks, but I understand. Good luck, and I truly hope to see some of your other work in the future!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
I'm totally behind you 100% and I'm sorry people are so rude and idiotic to yell at you for not upating after 2 days!

I'm so glad you got all of the plagiarized works off the other websites!

I'm one of the people who totally get and understand that you can't repost your stories.

Lol this is basically a repeat of the PM I've already sent ;)

But I loved your stories and I'm very sorry you can't continue with them but I hope to see your works on a shelf someday, if thats ever possible

jmblued chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Even though I'll miss your stories a lot, I understand your decision. But I do hope that you'll get your stories published one day because I will most definitely buy them all ]. Good Luck!
Carmen chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Thank you so much for all the stories. I'm sorry about the whole plaigarizing thing and that you will no longer be continuing Rome, but I'm definitely looking forward to finding it in store one day. :] I'll definitely be one of the many who will stock my shelves with your books one day.
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »