Reviews for Still Waters
Hey chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
This author needs reviews. I love her. Check her out: /s/2724588/1/Crescent_Lane.
Dreamers-Never-Die chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
Hey. Honestly the plagiarism sucks. I've read all of your stories posted when I had my old computer and I was a big fan. (sorry but I didnt review because pop-ups never worked properly) I finally get back on the internet after it crashed and yeah. It sucks. I've spent the past fourteen hours or so updating and redoing everything I haven't been able touch. Quite a few of the FP authors have removed either themselves or their stories because of plagiarism.

The LJ thing looks like a good idea. Do you really need a myspace or facebook to join? I dont have either at the moment and I'm going to wait until I'm certain this computer will work properly before I make one or the other. (Myspace deleted for inactivity while I didnt have internet access and I've never had facebook) I do have FF anf FP accounts and I've remade my LJ... so yeah.

Anyway, I was looking forward to reading this one and the ones after it, but its understandable. I hope the plagiarizing doesn't happen again. Sometimes people suck.
Ms.Romantic chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
heyy myrika!

So this is me confirming that goldflowers is indeed my younger sister :)

I can vouch that she isnt a plaigarizer and just wants to enjoy the wonderful writings of you authors :)

Thank you !
Pen Killer chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
...

Wow, you have no idea how sad/satisfied I was by this.

Sad because it feels like I just ran past a lot of delicious food and cake while I was starving.

Satisfied because i know what happened and that the characters made good development.

Sigh.
JenRad11 chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
Just wanted to say I really liked this story and hope you decide to continue it on LJ. I like seeing Grant breaking out of his stereotype!
GreysAutumn chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was the first story I ever read of yours and it was fun to read. I'm just sorry that I didn't get to read your other stories before they were removed. :/

I would like to become a member at Plagiarism Haven and then hopefully I can read the other stories about RVHS. :)
midnitesport chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
i'm sorry that this plagiarism ordeal has gotten out of hand; it never shouldnt happened in the first place. its just too bad that when i finally get back into reading fp after a few years, most of the stories are gone. you should definitely alert us when you get published!

oh! i remember in high school, to check if we plagiarized our work, the teachers would submit it to . maybe this could help you find those who copied your work.
CallMeCute chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Cut and paste from the "Importance of Revenge" It might be another solution...Anyhow good luck. :)

THIS STORY HAS MOVED!

Thanks to a lovely reader, Eicklehart, I have now found a new place to post The Importance of Getting Revenge, and any other future story that I may write (I will also be placing Once Bitten up there...eventually).

And the great thing about this site is that not only can no one select or copy any of the text that is uploaded, but also, the five most popular stories every month get reviewed by ACTUAL editors of HarperCollins! I am super-excited about this!
lolo chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
not to be mean, but why do you have an account here anymore if none of your stories are up. its pretty pointless. its bad when people plagiarize your work, but authors dont take there work away, because it happens.
Xocoyol chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your plagiarism. I haven't reviewed your stories before, or at least I don't think I have, but I've been following you since you put out Redux.

I just wanted to say you're an impressive writer and you have helped by bringing me a little sanity in sometimes insane times of my life. I admire your ability to go through all of this and make the decision you think is best for you.

Thank you for letting us read your writing. I can honestly say that I can complain. I wish you luck and I hope you will inform us through here, or somehow, when you (and it's a when not an if) you get published.

Thank you again and good luck.

-Yisu
xena8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It is such a sad fact of life that some leeches of life have forced such a talented author from continuing with her heartfelt, emotional and most of all, well written stories.
close enough to speak chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is really fun! I'm so happy that you've written more with the Redux characters. I always liked Grant, and Nicky is a really quirky, cute main character.

A couple of typos: Nicky should probably have a "sordid" not "storied" history with Bri; and Alex should fall behind Grant "little by little" not "little after little".

I'd love to join your anti-plagiarizing community on livejournal - I'll drop a note to the Myrika on lj and hope it's the same as you! In case it's not, my lj user name is Spoons are for Marmalade Skies, or possibly the reduced version Marmaladespoons.
Mushypork chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
Ahh I can't remember if I have ever reviewed any of your stories that I have read before and I sincerely regret not reviewing earlier. I feel so sad because you're the greatest author that I know around the web scene. I can tell there's buckets full of thought, planning, and preparation around your characters, plot, and general development of everything.

I fell in love with Quentin's story and was planning to re-read it during the summer so I could properly review it. I even took photography because of your story :D.

I'm more devastated that you had to go through all this. Especially with all the hard work you have put into everything you have written. Most of all I feel really privileged to have read any of your stories. You're an awesome writer and your stories defintely brightened up my days. I definitely will be looking out there for your books because I have no doubts, you will definitely get published. I wish you luck with your editting!
hydra-star1 chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
It pains me, deeply, that it has come to this. Of course, I understand why, but I hate that I will no longer be able to read your beautiful stories. For several years now I have enjoyed each and every one of your stories, reading them all several times over. I wish that there were some way for me to continue to do so. The fact that people have plagiarized and tried to sell your work infuriates me. As an amateur author myself who has been plagiarized before, I know how horrible that can be. What makes it all the worse, of course, is that it's led to this, where people who have truly enjoyed and loved your work will no longer be able to read it because a few people are terrible criminals.

I hope that if you do publish your work you will give us the information we need to get it, because I would love to read it. I am very sad that I will no longer get to read your old work that won't be up here anymore. I hope you do post Still Waters back up, because I would hate to never know what happens to Grant and Nikki.

Of course, if you ever find a safe way to have your stories online, I hope that you will let your readers know. I will forever be your fan and I am very, very sorry that it had to come to this. Thank you so much for the amazing amount of laughs, cries, suspense, comforts, and, most of all, joy you have brought me over the last several years through your wonderful writing. I sincerely hope that you do get published, because, while you may not think so yourself, you are more than good enough to be.
RandomSoySauceMonster chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
Hi,

I've actually read most of your stories but I don't usually review. I was reading this one until it got removed :( Plagerism really sucks. Anyways, it was a really good story and I really liked the RVHS stories :) They were fun to read when I needed a break from studying :) Good luck on getting published :) I'll definitely buy your books :)

YLAU.