Reviews for Still Waters
chocochip7 chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
omg i can't even explain how angry Amy makes me!

ditching her son then stealing her families gard earned money, how horrible of a person can you be?

but at least theres a slightly happy ending for grant and nicky...

i would definately have read bri's story :)
Just Another Reviewer chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
That Bri story would have been so beast. I'm just sayin'.

I'll take a quote from your excerpt:

"Every time she thought about Adrian-fucking-Blake, it was like a knife sliding between her ribs"

Let's change that up a little bit:

"Every time she thought about [not getting to read Bri's story], it was like a knife sliding between her ribs"

Haha. But hey, you made your decision. She was always my favorite character (and Vaughn. Love her).

On SW:

Honestly, I liked it, but it was kinda bleh for me. I just never really liked Grant that much. It had its moments. I liked Effie and Chelsey (especially the latter). Loved the little Devon cameo. It wasn't bad, but Grant came off as kind of annoying sometimes (to me. I dislike Alex too). The Aunt was a bitch.

JAR
Sel chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
It's horrible what people are doing to you.

It's just amazing what people will do. I'm truly sorry that you had to go through all of that.

I adore your stories, they are written well and the characters are so memorable.

Hopefully one day you will be a published author, because you certainly have the talent.

I'm sure most of us understand why you had to take your stories offline and wish you the best luck with future publishing :)
Lady R chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Thanks for bringing closure to this story. Bri's story looked really interesting as well.
Kirakoda chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
At first, I was pissed that took off the chapters from your original stories, especially since I was in the middle of reading Sox in a Box, to find that the story was gone the next day kinda sucked. But after reading this, I think you made a good decision. Sure, I'm dying to find out what the hell happened, but you have the right to protect your work. I only hope that someday you are able to publish your works, and even if you don't plan on publishing that story, maybe I can buy one of your books in the future. Who knows. I do hope that you don't give up on writing, though. You're an amazing writer, a huge inspiration and I hope you do well! I look forward to reading any future stories you write, either here or in a bookstore )
Nora chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Wow. I just finshed reading about all the drama with the copying and etc and I'm really sorry. I have really enjoyed reading all your stories- I discovered them last year- and just fell into your world. You are a wonderful writer with a real gift for characterization.

Thanks for posting this little ending to where the story would have gone. I really like Nicky and Grant and I'm glad to hear they have a future! I understand your decision about not wanting to post but I'll really miss your stories! I'm wishing you lots of luck for future publication because I want to read them again!
Klianie Janiko chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
I am so sorry to hear about the plagiarism. It's just not taught thoroughly or early enough in many countries. After my friends recommended FP and I admit, I was naive to think this web page is safe enough with all authenticity, how unfortunate that plagiarism occurs from here too.

I'm very grateful that you have not completely abandoned us by not finishing Still Waters. I was actually hoping you could show the long term effect of Nicky's lesson in the last few weeks and discovering her own potentials, and Grant his. But now that your work has been unfairly treated, I guess there won't be a chance for me to see that happen. If you ever publish anything I'll be sure to buy it legally, and you'll have a little section on my bookshelf :)
Appa the Gypsy chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Nyaw! Thanks for that! I really wanted to know how it would end... too bad we won't get to read Bri's story! It looks interesting! Anywho! Just wanted to say thanks :)
PatRik chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
Aw... We WILL miss your writing, Myrika! Youre one of our favorite authors and if ever you'll publish your stories professionally. Tell us first that youre Myrika! And we will buy the book with no questions asked!

Youre actually the one that inspired both of us to start writing and we are happy that youre not giving up writing!

Stay creative!

Pat and Rik
A Feathered Quill chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
THANK YOU!

It's not the same as if you had written it out, but I'm so glad to have a resolution! I really am so sorry this horrible plagiarism thing has happened to you. I too find it absolutely despicable. Anyway, thank you so much for doing this. This series was just absolutely positively amazing and I hope someday to see it on the shelves so I can buy it and read it over and over again!

Kristi
DOLCEVITA chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I would've never thought I'd be so eager to read Bri's story! She definitely wasn't my favorite at all, but with what you have come up with sounds so promising! And coming from you, I know the story will definitely be a success!

Thank you so much for taking your time and writing out what actually happens with Grant/Nicky story! After reading the 'what would have happen..' I was very happy and satisfied. I actually started tearing up when I read about Grants' big bad Aunt, Amy. I was so shocked, and very angry at his father and grandparents for trusting her when they knew what she was capable of. Poor Grant and his shattered dreams, I hurt for him. Lol as corny as that sounds. I still enjoyed this story very much, regardless that it was the synopsis. Thank you so much for even doing this especially with what's going on! Your'e an amazing writer, thank you for doing this for us.

I can't wait to read your work in the future! Goodluck with everything!
thekoostuff chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
That was good closure. Thank you for the chapter! I'm still confused as to whether or not you are going to be posting up Bri's story?
Eirawen chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I know your going away from FP, but i'm sorta not clear on whether or not our going to post Bri's story?

N it sucks big time that you've been plagerised and forced to removed your fantastic stories! Your reason and romance story was one of the very first stories i read on this site and still is one of my favs till this day, the enitre story still logged in my memory because it is entirely enjoyable/memorable. I could read it over and over again and still love the story.

So i do hope that you will eventually post more stories here again. It angers me the same why it probably angers you to know that people are stealing your stories and causing grief.

Eirawen
collegestudent chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
I have enjoyed reading your work on FP! I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience the last few days...that truly does sound like a nightmare. Good luck with your future writing and publishing endeavors! I assume you will let everyone know if/when you publish something?
BeeHappy chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
I would be happy to read any writing guide you come up with! And if you ever publish Flame of Rome, my sister and I will be stampeding to the nearest bookstore to buy it. :)

Hang in there, Myrika! We all believe in you.
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »