Reviews for Still Waters
Trippy Little Dinosaur chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I love you! thank you thank you thank you XD

I'm so glad you didn't leave us hanging about how the story ends!

I'm sure it would've been awesome if you had gotten to finish it up. Thank you again XD
kimheami chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
so sad to hear about all your plagiarism problems... one of my close friends also had her story plagiarized... Well i can't wait to read Bri's story! I really really really liked Still Waters... sad that the ending seemed rushed... Well good luck with your other stories too! I am a fan!
fairy-catcher chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I just couldn't feel that SW has ended after reading that summary. Sure, now I know everything that's going to happen.. but there's that long drama that I'll be missing... and that is just well, disappointing. But I do understand your reason for doing this. And I can't thank you enough for being that almost weekly FP updater in my mail box because seeing those updates gives me a good reason to procrastinate. teehee :D

Anyway, SW would have been a really great story. I mean, I really wanted those 4 to have their own emo moments. And well, I can never do, unfortunately.

As for the ROME trilogy. What can I say, DAMN! I've read the original trilogy from FF, and I really loved the politics involved in it. And I was ever so thrilled that you're going to redo the whole thing again. Markus reminds me so much of Quentin, albeit a much more dangerous one.

Oh well... I'll just have to hope that you'd finish ROME privately and really have a publisher publish it! I'll buy it... because the intrigues and the politics and the manipulations would be there. Sighh...

Anyway, THANK YOU and GOODLUCK to your writing.
amata-jo chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Thank you so much for giving us this summary and not letting us hang in regard to the River Valley series. I really enjoyed Still Waters - especially Grant's POV. He reminds me of someone I know. I thought the ending was unique and was glad that it didn't folow the general HEA formula. Bri's story sounds like it would have been interesting. The idea of her story didn't appeal to me at first but with the snippets you gave us I think I would have enjoyed it.

I really do hope that recent events do not kill your desire to write. In fact I hope it becomes a motivation tool to be the best you can be. Please keep us informed of projects. Thanks again.
chic rebel chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
this made me so happy. i'm glad we got to see what would have happened. :). thanks
Queen Of The Dragonslayers chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Thank you for doing this! I'm ashamed to admit I kind of teared up in the middle there, when Amy played them. I love hopeful endings. Good work!
Laviah chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
It's a real shame we're not actually going to see these stories actually play out; but nonetheless, they both seem great. I would have really loved to read all of this chapter by chapter. Hopefully, one day when you are a published author, we'll be able to get our hands on these stories. Thanks for the telling us how it would have gone though, so we (the readers) have not been left totally hanging. But I'm really going to miss these amazing stories that you've written. I hope everythin works out for the best. Until next time.

Laviah _~
Hazelnut Romance chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
i'm sorry bout ur plagiarising incident. but i hope u'll be able to update soon again with new stories. i really really enjoyed ur old ones, they were not overly romantis. it still had the realism to it. )
Lil Bazza chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
Hey,

Just wanted to say that I've been reading your stories since halfway through AAO, and while I love your writing and your stories, I totally agree with what you are doing. I hate it when the person sitting next to me copies my answers, so I can hardly imagine what you're going through.

I have attempted to write stories. They have been relatively unsuccessful. It takes years of experience and practice to reach a standard similar to yours and I empathise completely when some dinky little seventeen year old comes along and decides to skip the hard part. All the hard work you've put into the characters, the possibilities, the settings. It goes down the drain faster than a cold shower.

Having said that, I'm glad you're still going to be posting, even if it is ridiculous cliches. They were always my favourite (actually, my favourite was Sox in a Box because it was so... real, that, and i was researching a year long exchange to the US at the time so it made me really long for the adventure of college).

Good luck with your future endeavours. I hope you do get published. I have read novels of a poorer standard that have been published, so I feel one day you will get there. Who knows, maybe you'll be the next Twilight, and again I can claim I read it before anyone else (although, as a downside, I know dislike Twilight).

Thanks for the great reads.

Jen.
Janice chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Thank you very much! Even though we didn't get to read it fully, it feels concluded, don't have to imagine the what-ifs anymore. If you ever do published this, please let us know. This has to be one of my favourite stories. I'll buy the whole lot . Once again, thank you for telling us what has happened.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I was kind of stupid for reading this, I knew I'd regret it but couldn't help myself. I'd known I'd prefer not knowing over getting to know in this way, but... as I said, temptation.

Thanks for telling us what happened, though. ts nice.

Enjoy~
Sheen chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Thanks so much for doing this! It is very much appreciated and it is extremely generous of you to share your stories with us. I will always remember you as one of the most brilliant authors on this website.
VesperK chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Thankyou for posting that. :D I really liked the fact that they don't end up together. And Good luck again.
mythee chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I can't wait to read your stories in print. I thought Still Water was going to be a light hearted and fun story but I prefer this version. Your characters have so much depth(How do you think for them?)

Bri's story sounds really great because I'm always into reading from the 'bitch' pov (gotto love the bitch in the story).

I’ve been following you ever since the beginning of 2006 when I was in year I’ve grown and mature, your stories sort of matured with me, you know? Now I’ve graduated high school, in Uni with final exams in less than a month. Can you believe it?

Anyways, thank you for writing amazing stories with AWESOME characters. You're the shit!
infrared chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I'm so sorry to find out that you've been forced into removing your work from FP because of some thoughtless people who wanted to take advantage. I've read just about all of your RVHS stories, AAO, Abide With Me and Eidolon, and I'll probably always remember them fondly, and I'm sorry that I won't be able to read them again, but I'll always be glad that I got the chance to. :)

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put in, and the inspiration that you've given me for about two years now, to be a better writer. Honestly, I wish I could write as evocatively as you could. Good luck in all your future work. :D
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »