Reviews for Addie and Tria
writing.is.an.addiction chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Mkay, so it's taken me for freaking ever to review...but the windows been open fir god knows how long to remind me...guess I just fail...

Oh well! It was funny as hell! They were all rawrg-egty rawrrawr and he was like psh, bitch I win...but diplomatically

I love how he's more mature than his parents!

Can you tell I'm tired? Meh well school'll be over soon

KEEP WRITING! Or I shall...rebel...? I dunno...write the summer away! I command thee...

Mkay done, bye!
RenRentheGreat chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I've loved it all, I must say. I had this big long review typed out, but being the idiot that I am, somehow managed to erase it all. And I'm too lazy to retype it all. But, I'll say it again (in all caps, because caps lock is cruise control for cool) I FRIGGING LOVE THIS. And I shall be eagerly awaiting updates.
kepteinen chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
I was like "shitzorz r dey srs?" when his parents talked about publicity. (I think like white gangsters.)

ANYWAY BAW AT THEM. That must suck. I like this drabble too.

But now I should really get to sleeping. I've got a major Math exam tomorrow that I haven't studied for, go me. You're so lucky with your school-less days. D:

And as always, you write awesomely. The name seemed perfect. Only criticism is that Addison's parents might be a little stereotypical-but I guess that's only because we see them from this angle.

I really like the name Jacob, for some reason. So even though Jacob here seems like a really big bastard, I still like him more than Marie. She seems like an utter bitch.

GOOD NIGHT.
The youngen chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
Once again I love this story. Addison was really brave to do that in front of the press and then make his parents understand, he's awesome even when it was hard. Love the drabbles and love to read more.
Siese chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
Wow. This was such an emotional chapter. I can't imagine what it would feel like to make such a choice, and I'm grateful I've never had to.

Wonderfully written! I'll be going to check out Micah's story when a get a chance, too. I have no doubt that it'll be great. _

Siese
DefineNightmare chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
I died a little inside...

Okay, Slightly exaggerating- I had one or two tears xD

Poor Addie...His parents deserve it though. I hope they live on the street...or under a sewer!

please update sooN!
jessica loves a7x chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
this is a very good chapter

its sad ( :'( )
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
OMG! that was so sweet, adorable. fantastic...seriously...i've waited for a long time for this and this was just amazing...but what are addies parents reaction? :D:D i loved it seriously...oh and sorry for not reviewing it's just that i dont get alerts i dont know why so i have to come back every few weeks to see if there are new chapters...very good work i hope u write some more :D
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
wow...that was intense...really intense...(off to read next chapter..:P)
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
wow, your story is nice, even though it only exists of drabbles it is easy to follow :) I'll definitely read more of your work :)
Arizona Cross chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
Loved the last two updates... 21 baby was ace. I loved how they came out to everyone. Addie and Tria are so much fun to read. Thanx for sharing x
jessica loves a7x chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
this keeps getting better

id love to be ur beta if u want
kepteinen chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
This is beautiful ~
The youngen chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
Lol. Just started reading this story and I must say I'm hooked. I love Addison and Tria's relationship. Even the ups and downs. These drabbles are cute. And I hope Micah shows up more because he seems like a character you can really play with. If you need a beta or someone to bounce idea's I could give it a shot if you want. Never done it before but I want to help a good writer.
writing.is.an.addiction chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
Ah, you'd better write a sequel or I'll cry!

I love it

Well explained, well written, just, mah

Keep writing!