Reviews for To Feel the Sun
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29
damn it i want gracie jonah i mean i support simon/gracie but aghhh
BlueBells chapter 19 . 8/26
Love this so much! This is sweet. Do write more. :)
SnoQueen chapter 20 . 6/21
I have never had a thing for lawyers...but man. Right now, I want to go find myself a hot, defense lawyer to marry.

An amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
so chapter 1 . 3/11
i think this story is fab and so i had to review it and um yeah ur awesome ok bye(:
afkldjajdfakjf123 chapter 19 . 3/7
Okay, this entire piece was perfection. I read it in one day. Ugh, Simon and Sarah were the worst! I love how you twisted my emotions towards certain characters. Danielle was honestly my second favorite female character about Grace. It was light yet touched on the right points. So glad they ended up together. Okay, basically one of my favorite stories. :)
hunter005 chapter 1 . 2/6
Hi there! I just finished reading this story—for the 5th time... It is amazing! I have a few favorites here on fictionpress, and this is in my top 3 favorite stories! You're writing is so realistic and beautiful. I love how you introduce your characters to us readers, we're constantly learning about them throughout the story. You did an awesome job writing about Gracie and Jonah's relationship. For a while I was really worried that Gracie would end up with Simon. But once I realized that is was Jonah she'd be with, I gleefully shrieked (as loud as I could at 4 AM without waking up the neighbors). You're description of Jonah's kiss made me melt. Seriously. I had goosebumps, something I didn't get from Simon's or Carlin's kisses. I felt as uncomfortable as Gracie felt when reading about their kisses. But Jonah, ahh Jonah O'Mara... I don't even know where to begin. He's so wonderful. You've cursed me, I'm going to compare every man I meet to Jonah, a character -_- haha! I'm going to NYC in a week, so I'll now be on the lookout for a quiet, handsome, irish lawyer. ;) Thank you for this story and also "So Real" and "Goodbye until Tomorrow" and the one shot from Jonah's point of view. They are all beautiful works of art that I keep reading over and over again. Continue your good work!
Florescence chapter 20 . 1/12
Wow. So um. The first time I read this story was probably around the time when it was finished, but for some reason, reading it again as a more mature person made it impossible act me so much more. I really really love this story!
Pseudonym59 chapter 17 . 1/1
I'm really glad you didn't make everything go back to normal with Sarah and Gracie that quickly. What Sarah did to Gracie was just awful. And a 2-word text doesn't make up for it.

And I'm really sorry you had to go through that. :/ Here's to hoping you're happy. :)
Pseudonym59 chapter 16 . 1/1
Nope. Still mad at Sarah.
Pseudonym59 chapter 14 . 1/1
I'm really mad at Sarah. Furious. I know she's upset with Gracie because of the Liam thing. But she should understand most of all how it feels to be sexually harassed and told no one will believe you.
Pseudonym59 chapter 13 . 1/1
Oh my god :( Everything went to shit so quickly. I cant believe Carlin would do that. I hope people believe Gracie
Pseudonym59 chapter 7 . 1/1
Ahhh, Simon seems like a decent guy. D: It's going to suck for him when Gracie goes "lol nope."
Edna-Mode413 chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
Carlin did a complete 180 it's like this new personality came out of nowhere and... Carlin is acting like a high school girl, tattling to the twin sister... And even if Sarah was mad at grace... I find it hard to believe she would seriously believe carlins over her sister (and without even hearing graces side at all)... Especially if Sarah knew of carlins "playboy ways" o.O O.o
Edna-Mode413 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Everything is so awkward hahahaha

I keep imagining Gracie being thrown in a 50 shades of grey situation and being traumatized for life FOREVER lol
589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »