Reviews for To Feel the Sun
Be My Valentine chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Carlin - WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Seriously. And she was in love with this guy? FOR TEN YEARS? I know love is blind and all that, but how couldn't she see the signs before, unless Carlin wasn't interested in her, so didn't show his nasty self until he decided she was next. *shakes head* And he knew too? That she held a torch for him? Boy oh boy.

Simon - WHAT A CAD.

To not believe his own girlfriend! Okay, so some people do lie about being cheats, but GRACIE ISN'T A CHEATER. Urgh, I hate him less than Carlin, but I still want to bang his head against the wall. It just goes to show he's willing to believe in gossip. But again, cheats lie all the time, so I'm not surprised Simon is not believing Gracie at the moment, but it still smarts.

I just can't get over Carlin's betrayal. I mean he isn't in the stort a lot, but I thought he might be all right, and happily married all the way to the end. But you've been planning this. I LOVE YOUR PLANNING. This story is so hot tight now, it's a jalpeno. Are jalpeno's hot? Well look up the hottest chilli, that's you right now :P

I'm back to my rambling ways, yay :D
Be My Valentine chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Sorry, in the previous review I said "made you laugh"...that was a mistake. I meant it made ME laugh. God, I really need to edit my reviews before I press send.
Be My Valentine chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
It made you laugh when you said Tim and Cassie went on to talk in British slang, and things they could guess at. Our slang isn't a secret language, you know! It's pretty easy to understand, though I might be saying that, because I'm British

Marmite...oh god *gasps for breath, dying, slowing dying* We don't all talk about marmite! But what a hoot.

Carin and Danielle...trouble in paradise? They seem to be back on track by the end of the chapter, but I think Danielle's worried her husband's cheating. She mentioned Carin using the excuse of seeing Gracie a lot, and being late at work...but Carin hasn't been around Gracie that much, has he? Unless he's trying to cover his ass?
Be My Valentine chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Can't believe Simon gave both the girls a "Smashing Pumpkins" CD! Woah. One of them is your girlfriend dude, at least TRY to make your present a little personal...it's almost like he's falling into that old trap..."They're both twins, let's get the same gifts"

Which might be nice for some, cloying for others (hey, it happens.)
Felt for him a little though.

Loved the bit where she rugby tackles Jonah. How does he know she likes the Evil Dead? Seems like he's been paying more attention to her, even from one year ago?
Be My Valentine chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
In this chapter, I definitely thought Jonah purposefully "mislaid" those papers, but the more I read about Gracie dumspter-diving, and them littering Jonah's office staying up till the middle of night to rewrite those papers...I just didn't believe Jonah would do that to himself or Gracie. That would be too spiteful.

The two guys are posturing at each other, it's kinda funny to watch, haha.
Your words flow so naturally, and I'm impressed with all your jargon regarding law. Are you a lawyer, did you research, or do you watching too much Law & Order? lol.
Be My Valentine chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I've read the first six chapters, and I absolutely adore what I've read. Normally, I will ramble on at this point about all the characters (Jonah is my soft spot...Simon is nice) but I'm so engrossed that I've been clicking through like a hell demon. You have a natural talent, go girl.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was an interesting first chapter. I really enjoyed the characters and the realism portrayed in this chapter. I feel really cruel saying this, but it was somewhat refreshing to have Gracie reject the musician because it told me that her character isn't going to latch onto the next guy that comes along as a rebound. I also liked the bartender. Great job!
Grespitchied chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Ughhhh Jonah is too cute!
DragonOwl chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! I love Jonah so much, and I am so glad Gracie ended up with him instead of Simon. I never really liked him, but I guess it could be difficult from his point of view. Anyway, I loved reading this and I thought it was amazingly well written!
Jess chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
This story is really good and I can't stop reading it! I especially love the mention of Beirut (best band evvveeeerrrr) ;) Thank you so much for writing this!
Abbey chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Glad this story isn't too much of a cliche.

I liked the ending...although I feel bad for Simon. Unless you turn him into a jerk. But for now, I feel bad for him.
Abbey chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Jonah at the beginning was hilarious. And the speakeasy restaurant sounds amazing.

I noticed some (minor) typos throughout the story (at least in the chapters I read so far), and you should change all the 'could care less' phrases into 'couldn't care less.'

I haven't pointed out the typos specifically because I'm just bulldozing through the story, haha.
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
OMG THE KRISTEN CHENIWHICH THING! Thank you that just made my week!
daisukiklove chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Wife?! EeeeeekI never want this story to end3 I love it
daisukiklove chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Soooo intense... I love Jonah more than ever!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »