Reviews for The Immortal Strain
A. Barone chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
*sigh*

Such a wonderful happy ending! _

I love this tory and now I understand the title. _

Gotta say though, this could SO be expanded into a novel length story. There's so much here. Galan's life before he became who he was. Asher's life. Sarah/Azaelee's life before. Brenden's life. So much could be explored.

Plus-they have forever now I would love to know what happens to Sarah and Brendan. _

But no more plot bunnies right? You have enough on your plate. _

Good job on this story! I loved it! _
A. Barone chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Huh. Brendan is going to become an enemy to the reapers if he is allowed to continue on his path and Galan wants Azaelee to kill him? Why? I hope that yo finish editing the fina chapter soon so that I can find out what exacty is going on and what Azaelee is going to do.
blueearth77 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
i already reviewed chapter 1 so sorry if this sounds repetitive but this chapter was great i love how the story sucks you in and i really like the characters please finish chapter 3 fast because its a great story
A. Barone chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Oh yeah. I loved this chapter too. _ Question were answered more more questions were raised. Brenden survived two more brushes with death. Why?

I have a theory. He's a reaper only he doesn't know that he's a reaper because-oh I dunno he doesn't want to be one-

Am I close or way far off?

Either way I guess we'll find out when you update the next chapter. Please do so soon.

_
blueearth77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i love the story and the writings pretty awesome to the only thing i dont like is the use of second person
A. Barone chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
*first reviewer dance*

Okay, so I so love the premise. And there are so many questions that have yet to be answered. Why did this Brendan escape dying? How did Azaelee become a reaper? Hmm...guess we'll have to wait till chapter two.

Hope you update soon!