Reviews for Dragon Bonding
Death's Champion chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
.days?! Gosh. I love the story, but I wish you would update. Sniffles
Sam chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
hello,

I really enjoyed this story and was wondering if you were going to continue it(you don't have to if you don't want to)? Please and thank you!
Lyn-san chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Hello there! I just wanted to say that I know just how difficult it can be to get reviews, but you should hang in there. I like your story and the idea behind it, and I do hope you'll continue to write, since I haven't found many good dragon stories to read. I noticed some grammatical errors here and there but we're all human and mistakes are made. Please do continue to write. I eagerly await your next chapter!

Ja matte ne!

Lyn-san.
Narq chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Really informative chapter! Great work! I'm sad that you won't updating in a few days, but I suppose I can wait (hopefully).

Anyways, I think you should give the reader a feeling of how big the dragon is when it is frist hatched. Palm sized? puppy sized? If it is big enough to hug... (by meaning 'hug' as in putting your hands around its body) it would probably be the size of a small dog...(?)

By the way, who is that man? the one at the end... I don't think you introduced him... he sounds nice!... and 'unkown' is intruging!

I wonder what will happen next.

Do the students sleep with their dragons?

So many questions! Sorry!

M. R. Roland chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Before I start, just let me say that I'm not a really good reviewer.

Anyway, I like the idea of your story that's why it's on my story alert list. The idea has lots of potential and the writing is pretty good (no obvious grammatical errors which is something I really can't stand) though you could work a little more on your character development. Reya's mom seems a little off to me, her actions are a little disjointed from chapter to chapter and Kara seems to be quite aloof.

But hey, like I said i'm not a good reviewer, I don't even have anything of my own up so you can just ignore me if you want. You're story is pretty good and I'm nit-picking. So, till your next update, keep it up and good luck!
Narq chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
A beautiful chapter! I can't wait for the next! you are truly a talented writer You described the woman beautifully, in little words but you punched it!

Great work!

Narq chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
haha, I laughed when she spoke to her stomach.

Which dragon does she get? you said 'black', so is it a Krarn?

Narq chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow! Really interesting story, with a rivulting summery! I really want to read more! Please update!