Reviews for 101 Love Stories
Lexie-XA chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
T_T... this one only made me cry more... it's so dumb that people discriminate people who like those of the same gender! I don't get why it's a crime! I don't get why people think that it's a sin! I don't get why people believe they are different! We're all human, aren't we? That's all we need to know about one another to know that we're no different.

The only thing I can suggest (which is something I also noticed in the other story), is that you have too many short or one lined paragraphs. I understand the speech and the ones like...

Neither had planned for the other to fall in love with them, nor for themselves to fall for the other.

Neither had planned to admit to this feeling in an accidental moment of passion.

Neither had planned on getting caught.

However both knew what getting caught meant, and yet both continued with their pursuits.

But I just want to say, that it gets a bit confusing to read after a while! This chapter was better than the first though, and you did a really good job on the olden english accent in my opinion! :3

I look forward to the next story! b o d
Lexie-XA chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my god this story me cry a little! And it's hard to get me to do that... this was so sad, and so well done... I'm not sure that there is anything really for me to recommend, except hurry up and finish the 3rd story before I finish reading the 2nd one!

I truly loved this story, and it's given me inspiration to keep on writing on mine... :'3... This is a story that really and truthfully represents one of my favorite quotes...

"Life's too short to live with regrets."
HelloOutThere chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Wow man. Another killer chapter...literally. I had to look up what sodomizing ment. I thought maybe they smuggled soda or something, but not THAT! James and Thomas will live on!
HelloOutThere chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
It was really cute, but even more depressing... Too bad she had to die right after he proposed to her. :( Rather short though. I would have loved it to be even a sentance (sp) longer. :) But I guess thats why they're called "Short" stories. None the less, it was very good.
zomgnessa chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw! Sadie i love it since i actually red it, but you really should make another little thing for this thing of things or what ever P

next one should be yaoi!

P