Reviews for The Rest of My Life
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is a very beautiful piece of work! I loved the style you formatted it in: Starting with the accident, then memories, then accident flashbacks.

A delicate use of prose and it left me with tears in my eyes! Wonderful work. Keep up the fantastic writing!

~JEM~
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is a tear jerker. I like the dichotemy you set up between the past and the present. I also like that it is more or less flashbacks...you didn't drag out a whole story just to have this happen at the end. It's just enough words. You also set up the relationship well. Amazing.
help911x711 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You did a wonderful job writing such a romantic, happy, sad and meaningful story. You get 5 thumbs up!
Mistress Milly chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
That was really cute, and you were right. I needed a tissue.

I really can't think of what else to say, your writing is beautiful, and the plot made me teary-eyed. The characters were really well developed as well!

I guess the only thing is that in the beginning, I actually had no idea that the regular font bits were only dreams... it wasn't until much later that I realized what was going on. Maybe you meant it like that, maybe you didn't. In any case, thanks for a beautiful read!
Job Cyclops chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hana... this was gorgeous. (This is Joy by the way.) I ignored your deftly placed tissue warning, and then regretted that decision. This is my favorite of your stories so far... because it doesn't have a "happy ending" per se, but the strain of hope is THERE. Very emotional, very raw. Bravissima.
belisha chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
so well written. you had me crying
Nina Kindred chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Excellent writing. I was very moved by this one.
addicted2storiz chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
So I'm confused. Why does such an amazing story not have reviews? I have to admit I've had a really rough day and I myself might possibly lose the one I love unwillingly, which probably caused this story to impact even more. I literally had a few tears rolling down because of this story. You are exceptionally talented. The way you made each happy scene end so abruptly and the reader's eventual realization for why this was so is just brilliant. One of my favorite parts has gotta be when she says after her unwanted realization that Noah was probably dead that "there is a numbness..." That was so eloquently written and the timing was just perfect. Your story filled my head with images, and if this were a movie, it would be at that time that the narrator would convey the message of the tale in a detached voice. Your story is very easy to relate to and the incredible details and choice of words, the descriptions, each memory chosen, clearly evoke feelings of sympathy and pity; the love the two shared is obviously very true and moving. I sincerely hope you continue to write and just know that your story impacted someone out there who's being faced with a tough (for her) choice. I really did love and appreciate your writing skills.