Reviews for My Screwed Up Prince Charming
Love It!
Novella Vialli chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That ending was funny! Hahaha :P
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow... surprisingly, I really like this :D great writing! I love how unconventional the guy is :) this would make a brilliant full length story... *hint hint*

LOL I'm kidding. But anyway, great story :D
Ginger2526 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
so cute! loved it but one thing, the boxers and bunny slippers didnt make sense when he handed her his jacket
A.Cookie.For.A.Kiss chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
lol i just found this and i've got to say i love it...theres just something about it...its down right adorable lol...defo going in my favourites hehe !
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hahaha i like the last part hahaha

its cute and...um?

well i like it hahahaha
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i really liked! he's much better than the average clich├ęd prince charming!

charlotte
Amarantis chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I love it! It's great how you combined the fairy tales and real life. I had good laughs when I read this. It was sweet.
Dreamer of All chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
-laughs- That's great. It really shows the dynamics of a relationship; how they're not all fariy-tales and the like. That your prince can be the opposite of what everyone expects.

I really love this. I hope you continue it!

x

Addy
Neutral-angel chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
lol that's funny XD
runningXwithXtheXwerewolves chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is highly amusing. was that a one-shot or is this going to be an actual story cause if it is i will prolly be entertained for hours...good job.
Sketchy Nava chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
this is cool. and funny. continue?
Ninavs chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww its cute! Loved it! )
atreyu love chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I love the story.

its simply adorable(:
Eccthlacine chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hehe, this was cute.

It's a perfect little short story of that guy who's a little awkward with his girl (that's the way I see it), the badass who doesn't know how to be sweet P Adorable