Reviews for Hero
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I don't get it, but it's alright (?) Sorry. :(
Isca chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
"She's wearing a fraying Superman t-shirt." I love how that line connects to the first; that it takes a 'hero' nowadays to help others survive. I also like that you used the word 'fraying,' as it implies that this person's kindness can only last so long.

Also, thank you for all of the reviews you've given to me lately. They are greatly appreciated! :)

Isca
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is an interesting start. I like how you say green bills not money. That's a nice way to describe it. I don't think it's enough though. I definitely want more.
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Sorry I never review your stuff. Sigh. I resolve to make up for that inadequacy right now!

Tee hee. I like how the title is necessary to understanding the rest of the poem, especially the superman t-shirt line. Good job at naming it.

I think that this poem's lack of punctuation does it no good. It makes it a little bit sloppy. It would've been better done if it had been for breaking it into two sentences, and not having "To" in the 2nd line be capitalized. :) Grammar and punctuation are always your friend!

Cute little poem. Nice little image. Good job! :D I like it.

-Jesse

Attack of the review marathon! (link in profile)
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Short and simple. I like it:)

Write on!