Reviews for Irony Bites
oh shoot... last update 2011. :'(
Redrosey18 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Awwwww, he's just to cute! : D
vipera.422 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Avery is totally awesome and I think he's really good for Ethan because he'll help him gain some self-confidence.

Ethan is adorable and absolutely hilarious.

My favourite part so far is their "accidental" date. Though the kiss was great, too - especially when Avery said he'd have to wait 5 years to kiss him if they did things at Ethan's pace.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
yankumi chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Ethan and Avery's character are just too cute! I like them so much. D And I am really looking forward to another time when Avery gets jealous p. Really enjoys those scenes hahaha. Please update soon!
28mymusic chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
i love it! ethan sounds adorable, and i hope he and avery get more serious and that he gets more confidence. please update soon!
Nique13 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Love the story! Hope that you update soon!
Nique13 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
There were a few grammar mistakes, but I still like the story so far.
Maracle chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Omg hurry and get the next chapter up! No can wait!
Maracle chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Totally cute haha but with some crazy. Absolutely loved this chapter though. It was fun, amusing, and wellwritten.
Maracle chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
If you are still looking for a beta I will do it for you. Do you need to have a beta account or anything?
Maracle chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awesome first chapter! Im definately going to read the rest of the story!
Not Abigale chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
D: awesomeness. Update soon please.
Not Abigale chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
XD I love Ethan's mom.

Enough said.
Not Abigale chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Lmao that's cute and hilarious at the same time. Accidentally dating XD Ethan and you are hilarious _
Not Abigale chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Chapter 2 u said he was turning 18 but now he's turning 19, when did this year pass, since you said they'd only known each other about a month. Is he turning 18 or 19? Imma bit confused about his age.

Besides that, this story is freaking amazing.
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »