Reviews for Bet You Can't!
Rooffoo chapter 16 . 2/18
So much love for these guys. (Hoping for a love story for Johnny.)

P.S. Question. Wasn't Tara dating Jerry? Think it was chapter 14 or 15, but Tara was with a Jimmy instead, which confused me. Not sure if I remembered the names clearly.
Rooffoo chapter 10 . 2/18
Daniel eyed him warily. "Do you want the truth?"

"No," Kyrian responded sarcastically, "I just like asking questions because the movement of my jaw and tongue burns calories."

New favourite quote.

LOVING the story and the characters. I'd review more often but at the end of each chapter, I'm already yearning for more.
iamleslie chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
no epilogue yet?
BlackHare9 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
aww thane is soo sweet :). as cliche as it sounds, I hope he gets his happy ending. I understand him since I'm an overprotective sibling too.
BlackHare9 chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
well that developed quickly
BlackHare9 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
aww such cute parents
BlackHare9 chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
ahhh what happened with chad nessa and thane? how come he was so cool about nessa getting married to chad ? nessa is so sweet :)
BlackHare9 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
hehe what a sadist . i like him
daisukiklove chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Lol ooooh shit sly ky
Belly boo1099 chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
I know people probably say this all the time to you but i loved your story it was amazing and beautiful, the only down side was it ended. I kniw all stories have to end but i wanna keep reading! I love Kyrian and Johnny they were my fav characters and i loved chapter 12 (or was it 11?) when Tanya was drunk, hilarlious! Chapter 15 (/14) really pulled on the heart strings though :( ...i should stop now because you probably do wanna hear/read me keep rambling, anyway awesome story!

-Belle x
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
xxSongBirdxx chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
I see you didn't write an epilogue but that's OK I'm sure you had your reasons. I have read your other stories I liked seeing Nessa and chads wedding in this very cute
Secrets chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Aww thwat is adworoble!
secrets chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Ugh! I hate psycho lover freaks! But I also love to see them lose. And I love as sTory where the girl knows karate and stuff! I mean it's so pathetic otherwise. Anyway ur story is great so far!
PhantomPrincess chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Of course, let's blame Kyrian some more.
481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »