Reviews for Bet You Can't!
daisukiklove chapter 9 . 3/26
Lol ooooh shit sly ky
Belly boo1099 chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
I know people probably say this all the time to you but i loved your story it was amazing and beautiful, the only down side was it ended. I kniw all stories have to end but i wanna keep reading! I love Kyrian and Johnny they were my fav characters and i loved chapter 12 (or was it 11?) when Tanya was drunk, hilarlious! Chapter 15 (/14) really pulled on the heart strings though :( ...i should stop now because you probably do wanna hear/read me keep rambling, anyway awesome story!

-Belle x
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
xxSongBirdxx chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
I see you didn't write an epilogue but that's OK I'm sure you had your reasons. I have read your other stories I liked seeing Nessa and chads wedding in this very cute
Secrets chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Aww thwat is adworoble!
secrets chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Ugh! I hate psycho lover freaks! But I also love to see them lose. And I love as sTory where the girl knows karate and stuff! I mean it's so pathetic otherwise. Anyway ur story is great so far!
PhantomPrincess chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Of course, let's blame Kyrian some more.
CherryPie13 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Amazing! Keep writing, just the PERFECT balance between humor and romance! But, i will say some parts progressed a bit fast (Aria and Nick, you could've dragged out for a chapter, but I understand your reasons) But Tanya just accepting Ky in the middle (not forgiving, but accepting) was also rushed. It was eventual, but you could've eased into it... But hey, opinions... And I know, everyone, including you, was probably about ready for them to just get together already, so I understand too :) Again, fantastic, I'm now going to hunt down more of your stories!
petal romance chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
loved you work and characters and their chemistry. good job :D
petal romance chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
amazing.i was feeling the work
Little Bit of Sunshine chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
It's awesome:) love every word.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
"Thanks," she responded dryly. "This is -Daneil-. He and I would love to join the two of you for dinner," she added, feeling the need to be there for her best friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
1. I liked the flashback. I'm very curious about where Kyrian is... Kyrian surely is jealous of Neil?

2. Yes, Matthew is creepy. Why'd you put him in there?

3. LOVE LOVE LOVE

4. Can I bear your children? ;P
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Are you going to put up an epilogue! Because his story definitely needs one, since it's so awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! Tanya and Kyrian are so adorable! Love it!
473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »