Reviews for Bet You Can't!
Yellow.Jellow chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
M god! Can't stop reading. I don't think I have anything to critique... I noticed that you use the British/European spelling for favorite and color and such
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Aw! Its ovver! Can't wait for the epi! Loved the progress of this story along with all the others you have written. On that note - update soon because this isn't really over!
cerulean-azure chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Loved the starting,as well as all the characters and dialougue. The only thing was that I thought that Tanya's self-defense mechanism against Kieran would take longer and more time to break down. I'm surprised she didn't do more to stay away from Kieran at first. However, great story, and am looking forward to the epilogue
Yellow.Jellow chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Also, I think I may end up staying up all night reading this instead of working on my own paper that's due in two days... thanks!
Yellow.Jellow chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Ahh! This chapter was even better though I don't think I've ever met a professor like this one... maybe that's why she doesn't have her doctorate, ha ha. There was one part earlier (?) where you used "I am" instead of "I'm" when one of the characters was speaking. I tend to think that when teens (people in general) are having normal conversations, they would probably use "I'm" just because "I am" is so formal.
MaPluie chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Oh, I didn't think that you mean that this was already the last chapter. I just thought that you're done with writing all of the chapters. I can't belive it somehow.

But anyway, I liked it. First, I am really glad that Thane realized how stupid he was. I think it took a lot of thinking in his part. I'm just glad that he didn't make it so hard with Nick and Aria. He didn't exactly accept Jonah and Nevada's relationship as soon as Nick and Aria's. So, I suppose that's good.

Second is I hope that Thane will also have a story. I agree with you on the one-shot. Just to clarify the things. And also so that Thane could have his own happily ever after. I think he deserves that after what he'd been through. :p

And lastly, Kyrian and Tanya are cute. They haven't changed at all. They are still like they were back in the old days betting on anything. Lol. I'm glad that they finally got over their differences and had a shot with each other. :)

I really do hope you'll write an epilogue. It'll be awesome. :p
Yellow.Jellow chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Oh interesting... I like her much better in this chapter I think... I can't remember what happened in DTIA so some of the references are bothering me a little but I'm hoping that's not a big deal or I'll have to re-read it, which I guess isn't that bad. Also, some typos at the beginning.

On a different note, I wish my professors even remember that I'm in their class let alone know who I hang with. Very impressive.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Loved this story!

Ohh Nick such a goof ;)
Sunsetshadow19 chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Awesome story. Really hilarious. I admit to tearing up a few times, and that is the mark of a great author. You made me feel their pain although I did feel that the situation was resolved really quickly considering the emotional involvement of both parties. I loved the extra love interests in the story and Matthew was way out there- closet psychotic I guess.

I look forward to reading more of your stories!
chng234 chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
i m happy that r together n r happy. will u be writing another story on thane n allison?
Roselyn Flores chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This is really good and I hope I have time to finish reading it!
MarieAnn chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Aw Great Ending! Can't wait to read the epilogue. Hopefully the Thane/Allison story will come soon :-)
Crazy.Kc chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Hey I love your story, can't wait to read upcoming chapters!
Carola chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
Iam really loving this story, hopefully thane will see the right way soon ;P
Yellow.Jellow chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Yeah, flashback was a little out of place but not weirdly placed... if that makes sense... I actually kind of feel bad of Matthew. Has a crush on girl, only to be cruelly shot down verbally... then physically, mentally, and lawfully handled by said girl... poor guy although I do disapprove of his yelling. Also, if I were to meet Tanya in real life, I think she might scare me so I don't know how much I like her as a character. Really like how you build up the suspense by suddenly dropping Kyrian and only bringing him back in the flashback, lots to think about! Also, I was almost (almost!) expecting this to be the cliche stories where the dares end their senior year with a dare to kiss the other one, then they profess their long term crush for each other and live happily ever after. Thanks for not making it another high school story. Wow, that was long super super long... sorry
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »