Reviews for Bet You Can't!
ChocoResha chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Whoas, you're making me want to take up sociology too! xD It'll be interesting as I mix around with a lot of people. Or at least I'd like to think I do. Kyrian's so smexy hot. I like the small snippets of flashbacks you put in :] It's cute and interesting. Kyrian's irrisistable when he was a young boy too! Could anyone ask for more, really? -insert dreamy sigh here-
ChocoResha chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Hahaha, a high person is a fun person. That's based on your Author's Note, just in case you didn't know.

Whe, kiss scene! HOT kiss scene! I didn't know why you said 'I love Allison' at first, but after I typed the previous sentence, I started typing "I lov-" then realization struck me like... like.. a tennis ball! Not all that fast, but not slow neither. Anyway! I love Allison for being a drunk-dying person with such a sly thought even as she is... drunk and dying. xD

Can I end my review with a little something for Kyrian? Kya, zomg you're so hot Kyrian; won't you kiss me too? :D
ChocoResha chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I don't think the Nick-Aria relationship's moving too fast at all ] What's wrong with a date and Tanya calling Nick Aria's 'lurve', with four E's when they've known each other for so long?

I'm loving Kyrian more and more as I read through the chapters, you know that? I hate you. In a good way. :]
ChocoResha chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Your sense of humor is way awesome :] If I may quote, “But I’m hot,” he whined. “She’s hotter.”. That got me chuckling, which is as much as I can do for now as it is an hour past midnight here ] Oh yeah, and I like the how Nick tried to hide his going out of the way for Aria xD Cute.
ChocoResha chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Hmm, I think I read that 'Present Day' line but it never really registered in my head. My brain does tend to forget stuff ;

Hahaha, I don't blame you for having unrealistic expectations. Most of us readers/writers have 'em ;D I'm growing attached to Kyrian now too. Eheheh, I tend to grow attached to a lot of things.

I will continue to flood your inbox if you promise to reply or send me a message whenever you come online and see my reviews, got it? :P

Now, my thoughts on this chapter. Gosh, that George is such a freak. He deserved to be punched multiple times. And must I say that Kyrian is such a sweetheart? Because he so clearly is one. I would so swoon over him if I was Tanya. Then again, I would be out of character. Come to think of it though, how can I be out of character if I AM the character? I spout nonsense sometimes x3
ChocoResha chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Tanya can be so cold sometimes. Sigh. I pity Kyrian. Not that he needs pitying at all, but I just do. He's such a nice person :]
ChocoResha chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Zomg,zomg, the ending- ready? Really? No way! Your hopping around like a kangaroo is making me have high expectations of the next chapter ;D Have I told you that Kyrian is an awesome name yet?
ChocoResha chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Uhm, did I miss something? A whole chapter, a couple of paragraphs, a line? The last thing I knew was Kyrian giving Tanya a dare when they were just friends and all of a sudden Tanya hates him as if he's the oncoming end of the world. Or her world. Whatever. You get my point. Soo. Was the skip intentional or did I really miss something? ;
ChocoResha chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Tanya's a little freaky xD She's cool though 'cause of her karate and whatnot. I learn taekwondo, so yeah :3 It's indirect self-praise, could you tell?

Oh oh and I see DTIA characters mentioned!

I think you wrote this chapter quite some time ago, and you asked a few questions in your Author's Note. I'm unsure if you still want them answered but to be safe I will ] It's fun anyway.

1) The flashback wasn't completely out of place, but I DID think it was slightly... um... what was that word... unneeded?

2) What do I think about Matthew? Yeah I think he's creepy. Like really.

3) I don't really see where the story's going so far~ Can't wait for Tanya to act on her dare though! I'm a sucker for romantic bits x3

4) I'll take the "Omigosh you are my hero!". Although if Chad was a real human, I'd prolly go "Can I bear your children?" to him :D Aah, that was unrelated to this story, but I just HAD to add that in! ...I get attached to characters a lot.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Okay, so I'm going to continue the reviewing until you tell me it's seriously backing up your inbox ] Heh, I flocked (I'm only one person. Can I still flock?) here the moment I found out there was a companion fic to DTIA. Alas to my disappointment, it isn't completed yet. But that's just me :) I have a thing for reading only completed stuff. But since I couldn't help myself, I made an exception. Teehee!

ANYWAY. Back on topic- this chapter of Bet You Can't!. I was a bit (okay, more than a bit) surprised at the lack of Chad and Nessa at first (more emphasis on the Chad, thank you very much!). Then I realised I didn't mind that much because Tanya and Kyrian seemed like really cool kids too! I look forward to reading the rest of this ]
lolacakes chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
Finally! Took you long enough! You have no idea how long i've waited for that update! But thanks for finally updating.p
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
i really liked it! plz update!

charlotte
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
I cannot WAIT to read more!
Light Hearted chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
ugh love it, I can't believe that Tanya didn't deny it, Do Tanya's parents know that she was pregnant?
Aaerie chapter 9 . 9/16/2009