Reviews for Bet You Can't!
CherryPie13 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Amazing! Keep writing, just the PERFECT balance between humor and romance! But, i will say some parts progressed a bit fast (Aria and Nick, you could've dragged out for a chapter, but I understand your reasons) But Tanya just accepting Ky in the middle (not forgiving, but accepting) was also rushed. It was eventual, but you could've eased into it... But hey, opinions... And I know, everyone, including you, was probably about ready for them to just get together already, so I understand too :) Again, fantastic, I'm now going to hunt down more of your stories!
petal romance chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
loved you work and characters and their chemistry. good job :D
petal romance chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
amazing.i was feeling the work
Little Bit of Sunshine chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
It's awesome:) love every word.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
"Thanks," she responded dryly. "This is -Daneil-. He and I would love to join the two of you for dinner," she added, feeling the need to be there for her best friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
1. I liked the flashback. I'm very curious about where Kyrian is... Kyrian surely is jealous of Neil?

2. Yes, Matthew is creepy. Why'd you put him in there?

4. Can I bear your children? ;P
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Are you going to put up an epilogue! Because his story definitely needs one, since it's so awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! Tanya and Kyrian are so adorable! Love it!
chibi-Clar chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Loved it!
Can't wait for the epilogue!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Such a cute and sad (Glen) story. I love how u connected it with the story of Nessa and Chad... I love the wedding vows too :3 keep it up! :D xx
whatdotheydream chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
I feel so SQUEALY right now!
whatdotheydream chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
OHMYDEARGOD. Her "baby" did die! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo...Geez. Do you HAVE to make me so sad? Agh. Poor, poor Tanya!
whatdotheydream chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Dear God. I thought it had DIED. But it just didn't exist. Poor dear.
whatdotheydream chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
LOLS. OMDG. That was HILARIOUS! And cute
mydreamadventure chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
i like this story i really do :D
481 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »