Reviews for Bet You Can't!
Light Hearted chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
K so I love the chapter, but I don't get y Ky screamed "fuck" when Aria said that Tanya was still in love with him

Second, love this story please hurry with next update

And third, your fiance is very funny, kuddos on snagging him
TwinkleHeart chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
YAY YOU UPDATED! CANT WAIT FOR MORE
AsakuraX chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
This is getting really awesome! I'm so anxious waiting on more...I would tell u to rush to write the next one, but that might make the writing less than the perfection you've been writing, so take your time!
HelloLovely chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
Hey! I loved this chapter, but the brother part was a little confusing. Did he leave Tanya because he was burying his brother, or did that happen recently...? I'm going with the former, but it was a bit unclear. The note from your fiance was very amusing. Can't wait for the next one! (Chapter I mean...)

Love,

Becca
AsakuraX chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
That was really cool! I like the kiss and am hoping that it adds up as it goes on
AsakuraX chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Well, I believe i feel stupid too...I didn't realize that girls wore corsages instead of corsets...and the story is absolutely awesome!
Lil Sasuke chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
aw...I almost cry when Tanya was heartbroking. You did a awesome job...I hope you can update soon. I want to see what happan next. :)
AsakuraX chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
The review did seem kinda outta place, but was still very much enjoyed...and for a second I thought Matthew was Kyrian because of reasons that you probably already know...this story is really getting good, the characters are well developed and i just LOVE it!
AsakuraX chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
The beginning really wasn't bad at all... I like all the pranks that they played on each other. I think my favorite was the Kyrian being gay for the entire year!
fatbird33 chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
yay! i was just thinking yesterday that you should update! whot!

Aria is simply amazing!

""Don't underestimate her," he said with forced casualty, "maybe it does."" :P

aw poor Ky.

"felt a surge of...surely it was not jealousy? " Yes it is!

wot for triplets:)

natalie's a ho.

"'You're right, though. I am yours.'" AW!

Yay! update soon! and i hope your computer gets better.

fatbird:)
JZK chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
lol

nice chapter
HoneyAppleEater chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
Plz Update!
Astraya chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
wow, you have one hell of a writing talent. i love kyrian, he is so cool! i think your writing is awesome :)
forestfairy chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
glad this story was updated. ) can't wait to see what's next!

and i love kalen's little note. sarcastic/funny fella...
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Hi, I just love this story and tanya seems to be such a fun person to hang out with

I'm a liitle confused though, who r chad nessie and thane, I thought chad and nessia was arias bros and six but u said they were getting married...so if u could clarify that, then that would be great

Please update...NOW!