Reviews for Bet You Can't!
fatbird33 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
nice arrows pointing to review button,fancy indeed:)

o from ky's and nick's pov interesting...

""I can't believe you just said 'gagga-googoo',"" neither can i:)

"I'm deprived of coffee at the House; most of the girls drink tea, so the coffee-maker is never touched."" hm i'm surprised usually coffee's a big thing...

""I'm glad the campaign is working," Aria said brightly, referring to the "No Means No" posters put up all over campus." haha that's funny:)

"You'd make a good study for any shrink," " o fantastic insult!

"“when a girl ditches you for a hotter girl?”" haha, nice.

what was kyrian doing? hm i think that we are about to find out soon, so that means that you have to update soon!

fatbird:)
fatbird33 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
hey. sorry it's taken me a while to review, but i've been so busy with school and such. well, here goes (YAY you updated!):

" "He looks adorable...can I adopt him?" nice:)

o nice test.

I like Aria. she reminds me of myself a little:)

"the guy, although not too bulky, looked like he was able to crush cars for sport" fantabulous description!

aw she got stuck with the baby! haha!

and of course Kyrian walks in! fantastic:)

" "Yeah, I left my favourite pair of panties the last time I was here, and I need them to match with my bra" o nice answer!

""And what are you doing here? Or did you leave your panties behind too?"" OM that was HILLARIOUS!

aw Daniel's such a sweetie pie. i was want to hug him!

""Been there, done that, sweetie...but I'm willing for a repeat performance if you are."nice:)

ew brutus is a brute!

i feel so sorry for Aria! i'd rather shoot myself!

aw fuck yeah! (sorry for my language) i'm loving nick right now!

o now i REALLY dislike brutus, more like HATE him!

"No, Nick should have punched him more" indeed he should have!

aww nick and Aria are so adorable! i love them:)

"He sighed and placed his forehead against hers. It was a move she found undeniably sweet.

" that's because it is undeinable sweet:)

aw ky's a sweetie too.

nice chhapter and i'm more in love with your charcters than ever!
Light Hearted chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
love it, keep writing, i am practicaly screaming at the charatcers in the book because i am soo loving it. I want Ky and Tanya together and then Nick and Aria. Pleasse post soon
chameleonduality chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I like! I like a lot! (yeah, that was some high class neanderthal speak there.)

This story made me do that snorty laughter thing that makes you thankful you're in a room on your own with no one around to laugh at you. (If you don't know what I mean, then you are a lucky soul.) Basically, it made me laugh. And yes, there is a rather strong essence of cliche running through it, it's GOOD cliche. Makes you feel happy inside kinda cliche.

I'm loving Tanya. She's great. And it's nice that you're developing Aria and Nick, rather than leaving them as the 'best friends' in the story, who aren't focused on half as much as the main characters. Makes the story much more rounded.

Generally, what I wanted to say is; I'm loving the story, so please update soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top! (A real cherry too; I hate those damn glace cherries. Real fruit is so much better.)

P.S. Just realised something; I use parentheses WAY too much. Sorry!

. Peace.
JZK chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I like Nicks pov - probably better than Tanyas
hiya chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
More!
Roman Candles chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter. I really love this story so far. Ky and Tanya are such interesting characters. The mystery that surrounds Ky gets deeper with each chapter. Please update soon!
bigXxdreamer chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
I love it! its soo cute! I absolutely love the name Kyrian! where did you come up with it! UPDATE SOON!
LondonLi chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Thanks for the quick update! I'm glad to see other interactions and get a feel for his character; and Nick really needs to grow up and ask her out!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
i will review in an attempt to get you to update! either way i loved the update. I've got a lot of questions but i'll just wait till next chapter! )

-kay gee
Monkebella chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Now now, don't feel abandoned! I love the story and the plot and the characters, just can't wait to see what happens. I am so curious to find out what happened to make Ky leave! Write faster! :) Thanks
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
very nice :) i jus want nick to get with Aria already! i mean really! lol

and as for Kyrian... what happened between him and Tanya? im confused :(

lol update?

please?
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
loved the story! cant wait to c wat happens! and so...

UPDATE!

NOW!

or i shoot u :) lol jk... but seriously... update!

Shayla.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
love it! post more soon!
Light Hearted chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
really great, love this story, keep writing please, pretty please
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »