Reviews for Bet You Can't!
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
update! now! please? lol
hiya chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
More!
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Hey,

OOH! A pity party! can I join! I wont go on a rant about all my problems cause this is a review. But pity patries sound good. As well caffeien (god, I am so sorry. I cant spell when I'm tired)

Anyway... on with the reviweing! yay!

Erm. First item of business. Can you kind of drop a hint in one of the up coming chapters about which character is related to who (it may just be me, but I have no idea who and how people are related lol).

Second, I like the Nick Aria thing and I dont think it happened to fast. So yay them!

I still cant wait to find out what happened with Ky and Tanya. But all in good time I guess. And it seems as if it will be slowly unveiled soon-ish. :D

Good job with up dates. And good luck with exams.

I would like to state its my birthday on friday, just because I like saying it (I'm that cool lol)

anyway... i guess most of this was pointless rambling. But enjoy.

Until next time, Steph. :D
TwinkleHeart chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
yay they got together how cute D
TwinkleHeart chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
im in love with this story already
Brrreeeaaannnna chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
I was wondering if Chad and Nessa are going to be in this story?

OTHER THAN THAT its great !
Tawny4eva chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
I luv this story to! I wonder what happened betwenn Ky and Tanya. I know that the dare was for her to seduce him, I know that somehow he left her and broke her heart, and i know that it happened during prom (thx to the corsage hint) What the heck happened between them? i want to know! Post soon!
shellbell10 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
WRITE MORE ! I'm in love with ur story.
fatbird33 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
nice arrows pointing to review button,fancy indeed:)

o from ky's and nick's pov interesting...

""I can't believe you just said 'gagga-googoo',"" neither can i:)

"I'm deprived of coffee at the House; most of the girls drink tea, so the coffee-maker is never touched."" hm i'm surprised usually coffee's a big thing...

""I'm glad the campaign is working," Aria said brightly, referring to the "No Means No" posters put up all over campus." haha that's funny:)

"You'd make a good study for any shrink," " o fantastic insult!

"“when a girl ditches you for a hotter girl?”" haha, nice.

what was kyrian doing? hm i think that we are about to find out soon, so that means that you have to update soon!

fatbird:)
fatbird33 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
hey. sorry it's taken me a while to review, but i've been so busy with school and such. well, here goes (YAY you updated!):

" "He looks adorable...can I adopt him?" nice:)

o nice test.

I like Aria. she reminds me of myself a little:)

"the guy, although not too bulky, looked like he was able to crush cars for sport" fantabulous description!

aw she got stuck with the baby! haha!

and of course Kyrian walks in! fantastic:)

" "Yeah, I left my favourite pair of panties the last time I was here, and I need them to match with my bra" o nice answer!

""And what are you doing here? Or did you leave your panties behind too?"" OM that was HILLARIOUS!

aw Daniel's such a sweetie pie. i was want to hug him!

""Been there, done that, sweetie...but I'm willing for a repeat performance if you are."nice:)

ew brutus is a brute!

i feel so sorry for Aria! i'd rather shoot myself!

aw fuck yeah! (sorry for my language) i'm loving nick right now!

o now i REALLY dislike brutus, more like HATE him!

"No, Nick should have punched him more" indeed he should have!

aww nick and Aria are so adorable! i love them:)

"He sighed and placed his forehead against hers. It was a move she found undeniably sweet.

" that's because it is undeinable sweet:)

aw ky's a sweetie too.

nice chhapter and i'm more in love with your charcters than ever!
Light Hearted chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
love it, keep writing, i am practicaly screaming at the charatcers in the book because i am soo loving it. I want Ky and Tanya together and then Nick and Aria. Pleasse post soon
chameleonduality chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I like! I like a lot! (yeah, that was some high class neanderthal speak there.)

This story made me do that snorty laughter thing that makes you thankful you're in a room on your own with no one around to laugh at you. (If you don't know what I mean, then you are a lucky soul.) Basically, it made me laugh. And yes, there is a rather strong essence of cliche running through it, it's GOOD cliche. Makes you feel happy inside kinda cliche.

I'm loving Tanya. She's great. And it's nice that you're developing Aria and Nick, rather than leaving them as the 'best friends' in the story, who aren't focused on half as much as the main characters. Makes the story much more rounded.

Generally, what I wanted to say is; I'm loving the story, so please update soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top! (A real cherry too; I hate those damn glace cherries. Real fruit is so much better.)

P.S. Just realised something; I use parentheses WAY too much. Sorry!

. Peace.
JZK chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I like Nicks pov - probably better than Tanyas
hiya chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
More!
Roman Candles chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter. I really love this story so far. Ky and Tanya are such interesting characters. The mystery that surrounds Ky gets deeper with each chapter. Please update soon!
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »