Reviews for Bet You Can't!
JZK chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
I like Danial
Zenia chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
You updated, and all it took was forever.

-Read You Later
slee5133 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
haha, you haven't scared me off yet, but i'm pretty sure i scared some of mine off. :P awesome story and i love daniel.
LondonLi chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for the update! Late's better than never! I think Kyrian needs to make up for a lot; I don't get why he treats her so callously 90% of the time.
Zenia chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Update!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
:D LOVE it so far! The dares are all so hilarious and you have this way with writing that it's hard NOT to laugh while reading.

brilliant!

-Read You Later
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
more!
nicash228822 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Good chapter. It was really sweat that Kyrian came to her rescue. I really want to know what exactly happened to make Tanya angry. He must of really hurt her badly if she can't even be civil to him.

Good job, I can't wait to read more!
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Hey,

Yay! I'm contributing to your review counter and making you smile! lol

I would never take your cooking away from you! And because you updated again you can have a chocolate crackle AND a bixed berry muffin with white chocolates (Yes, I HAVE been baking today. lol)

Good chapter. go Ky! Poor guy though, she's so mean to him. Although she probably has a good reason. But still, best friends forgive. Its what they do!

anyway, enjoy your home cooked baked goods *gets chocolate crackle out of the frisge* I'm hungry lol.

Update again soon. And I would just like to say, go me for not swearing in this review either! :D

-Steph
fatbird33 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
yay you've updated! *does every happy dance* and i shall give a "woot, woot"

awesome, hillarious opening:)

"3.0 credit distribution requirement: 1.0 in science, 1.0 in social science, and 1.0 in humanities." this is like NOTHING for general requirement courses!

yay Kyrian:P yay he saves the day. woot!

"'For someone teaching sociology, she sure is not sociable..." hehe

"and it seemed this course was important to you so" AW!

no! why is she mad?

as a gramatical standpoint i'm wondering why you have these: (...) why are the ... in parentheses?

cute, cute, cute!

update soon!
fatbird33 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
yeah you've updated *does dance*

"How long have you been interested in Nick?"

cutesie!

"lurve!""hehe i like that:)

Aria's pillows. The girl had a LOT!"haha!

" Cinderella, searched for all over the countryside" just a little typo. it should be searching.

"My sister needs you, and you're going to harass her until she realizes it!" *evil laugh*yes...

Loved it as usual. seriously this is my favorite story on fictionpress, no lie. Love you for writing this!

P.S. happy belated birthday:)
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Hey,

And *squee* (dont ask what it means, I dont know, I just like how its said) YOU UPDATED! You get a big cookie! :D

Anyway... um I'm not awesome enough to thing of my own chapter questions at the moment (give me a break, I just finished my first day back at school *sigh* although it wasnt so bad I'm still tired and actually have homework. D:)

Anyway, awesome story, I still loves it although not much is happening yet. And I hope you get a chance to update soon (although I get why you wouldnt be able to, so dont stress, school crap is way more important than writing :D)

Oh and sorry, I think I may have sworn at some point during that (thats what high school does to you) so I hope I didnt offend you and I'm sorry that I'm too lazy to read through it and pick out and swearing. But dont like, hate me or anything.

Update and good luck with school. :D

-Steph
nicash228822 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Glad you posted. The Tara and Kyrian conversation was interesting and definatly not what I expected. Can't wait to read more.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »